ZoZo Ouija Board Experiences

Discussion in 'Ouija Board Experiences' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Be careful!

2. Anthony Tommy

Anthony Tommy Residual

Wow im sorry about your bad experience with zozo, I'll tell u my experience with him. one night around 6 pm after watching videos of people calling Satan's number, I decided to try calling the number, I tried about 10 times, then around 8 pm I tried again, well about 9 pm I receive a call from a number very similar to Satan's but one of the 6's was a 7 and they left a voice mail stating if you would like your student loan forgiven call so and so number. well like 2 months after me calling Satan's number, guess who decided to visit me, zozo. but I was sound asleep and what woke me up was something was touching me so I open my eyes and i felt like something was trying to take the life out of me, so I look up and there was a dark entity right above me, then when I faced it i started thinking mayou the Lord bless you and be with you, and he immediately left me alone but then he hovered in front of my windows with wings and his red eyes staring at me, I couldn't stare directly into them cause it was blinding, so I repeatedly kept thinking may the Lord bless you and be with you and he eventually left. I also contacted him with the oiuji app that I have, but after I asked him how he was he immediately left, because I think also one of my guardians also helped me because I was seeing a bright orb in my room too.

3. Blazikenblade

Blazikenblade Residual

I'm more interested in the sleeping (to find out what is attached or haunting you) videos , please be careful as zozo is a double edged sword. He can be helpful but also at the same time can be fickle.

4. Blazikenblade

Blazikenblade Residual

...dang it didnt quote as I hoped :/

5. Tim , Lance Stewart also lives in California ,Lance Stewart played with a home made ouija board outside of a cemetery at night & zozzo was who was contacted & lance Stewart has been haunted ever since with being dragged out of his bed & the kitchen cabinet being opened & the couch moving ,the dogs cage being moved & the mirror in his Guest room has a fist hole all the way through too the wall & zozzo is trying to possess Lance Stewart can you please help him !

6. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

First, I enjoyed reading about your experience but, I don't think that was your cousin's father. It's rare for a human spirit to talk through the board especially when that enity is around mostly in my opinion.

7. jentt

jentt Ghost

Well when I was younger, about 14, I really got into this. I personally never had a real board just always used friends. It became such an obsession I made a homemade one. I really do not remember who we contacted after starting to do this. But every Sunday my parents would make us go to church (we're catholic & I hated going to church lol) Well the moment I stepped into the church I would feel so much hatred. In my head I just repeated over & over "Satan Satan Satan" "F U Jesus" We did the Ouija for about a year and this would happen every time We went to church. My mom found the homemade board & got rid of it. She was pissed lol I was always getting in trouble. My BF at the time really got strange and just not very nice so I broke up with him. That's when He told me he put a curse on me. That was it I was done messing with the Ouija.
    I haven't had anything like those thoughts again. I haven't done Ouija since but I have been watching Tim all the time do it and I'm really starting to think it can affect viewers. The session Tim did the other night when it just ended. Tim shouted out my store twice but the second time He shouted it out it didn't feel like it was Tim. That night I had the creepiest dream. I felt ZoZo or some evil spirit trying to do something not very nice to me. It felt so real, I really could feel it squeezing me tight. It was one of those dreams where you can physically feel this and just can not wake yourself up. The only reason I woke up was my dog was crying :(
    No crazy dreams last night thank goodness :)

erika and @davidverheyden 3 like this.
  8. jentt

jentt Ghost

I just told my hubby about this dream and I just found out lastnight he had a dream of shooting me. Something was telling him to do it. No idea if it's anything to do with what I'm talking about but the timing of everything is just weird

@davidverheyden 3 and erika like this.
  9. erika

erika Poltergeist

@jentt i can relate that part about feeling hatred when entering a church
    random thought, just watched some random history channel documentaries, and remembered a thing, once when i was a kid i was blessed by the Pope Jon Paul II, and i got very sick lol

10. jentt

jentt Ghost

Wowza! Does it still make you feel that way? Thank goodness for me I do not feel that way when entering a church.
    I'm watching livescifi's latest stream right now,I missed it live :( lol, anyways lots of Satan talk. This is crazy! Bringing lots of memories back :eek:

erika likes this.
  11. Jentt that;s unbelievable, I'm glad you don't use Ouija Board agiain, it's a dangerous portal to Hell, if you want to risk your Life, that's a good way of doing it, I hope you feel of yourself and feel comfortable of what you do in Live Streams..:)

jentt likes this.
  12. erika

erika Poltergeist

Actually yes, but its more like for christianity as a religion rather than church as a place, i consider myself as apostatized from church, but if i enter one it doesnt mean i disrespect the place, i actually dont mind light the candle, but i never kneel down, never cross myself
    oh i just finished watching the stream, im always sleeping when its on :D

jentt and @davidverheyden 3 like this.
  13. Yep Erika, just gotta be strong viewing the stream I believe..

jentt likes this.
  14. erika

erika Poltergeist

I think im strong enough, the live stream doesnt affect me, actually it gives me more insight about certain feelings and things, sometimes heavy feeling yes, but all this is experience which i consider as a good thing to understand more about what we dont know

jentt and @davidverheyden 3 like this.
  15. And Unerstand Poor Tim goes through to, people should realise ,Tim puts himself in these situations because he loves Us , and we love him..wouldn't want it any other way..

leash237Alicia and jentt like this.
  16. You Are Erika ,the truth.

jentt likes this.
  17. erika

erika Poltergeist

yes you are right David, i wish i had someone like Tim by my side, so i would try many things, because i know he would help me out in case of possesion, im impressed about his strength when he is doing it all alone, like he controls the level on how much further he can go, i dont think i have that control and i can sink too deep

@davidverheyden 3 and jentt like this.
  18. Just Be Yourself Erika, and do what you wanna do. you are a strong person, I respect you for that..:)

erika likes this.