ZoZo Ouija Board Experiences

Discussion in 'Ouija Board Experiences' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. erika

erika Poltergeist

[
    omg its similar with me, when i was a kid i made my own ouija board, but instead planchete i used a needle, i started asking questions, and got very heavy feeling and some sort of anxiety, and i stopped and tossed the board to the bin without closing the session, since then havent used any boards, and im wondering the same thing, have i opened something and thats the reason for some attachment to me

2. IndysUnspoken

IndysUnspoken Residual

I am working on getting the audio to you and honestly when I first thought about getting rid of the board I wondered if you would want it. So I would love for you to have it! :)

3. Melissa Riley

Melissa Riley Residual

Bad stuff has been happening since zozo came on my Ouija board being bit scratched holy items being torn off the walls a lot of scary stuff

4. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

used to have a woman renting out their basement. She ended up passing away from an overdose down there. She wasn't a very kind woman when she was alive, she would always yell at us for playing too loud outside. I had a Ouija board that I received as a birthday present from my friend, so we figured we should have a sleepover and use it to communicate with her. Big mistake.... As we were asking questions, we could smell something foul. The planchette was moving and neither one of us were doing it. There was constant banging on the door leading to the garage, the whole door was shaking we thought the hinges would come off. My friends parents came running in and saw us trying to press against the door afraid that it would open. They told us to grab our pillows and blankets and head off to the living room. They stayed in that room for a bit and the banging stopped, shortly after they joined us. We all ended up passing out on the floor in the living room. When morning came around, my friends parents grabbed some items and proceeded to walk throughout the house. They were burning incense and reading out Hindu prayers leaving the basement for last. That was the first and last time I ever used a Ouija board.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what your friend's parents did in order for the noices of the door to stop? Also, do you know how religious your friend's parents were?

5. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

How did the quiji board fall on your head that many times? When it fell the first time, did you place it in another spot where it couldn't have fallen on your head?

6. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

When you say scratched, do you mean they're scratches like how Tim always gets? Also, you said holy items were torn off the walls, in what way were they torn from the walls... For example, were the items scratched off the walls, something thrown at the holy items to where they broke and fell off the walls etc?

7. erika

erika Poltergeist

I kept high in my closet, it happened when i opened it, and yes i fixed to prevent it falling, putting at another spot but it happened again. I still havent used it, just dont have anyone to do it with me.

8. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Wow... Interesting. So, do you open your closet different ways, for isnstace, you open your closet maybe going to left or right, let's say you put the quiji board high above to the far left and, you walk to the right, it would still fall on to your head?

9. erika

erika Poltergeist

the shelfs are kinda narrow, i dont need to move to the left or right, its just not that wide. Anyway, it havent falled for a while now, just doing some energy cleansing in my apartment, because i wanna take a break from whoever is attached to me.

10. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Interesting... Okay, cool.

11. yeah same things happen to me but I saw blood and I smell still smell written eggs

Alfred likes this.
  12. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Wow. That's amazing but, scary.

13. they are like tape stuck to me forever I did that 30+yrs ago still here linger they stay the worse they get

14. spelled wrong longer they stay the worse they get

15. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

That's really interesting... Does it scare you?

16. yes it does today taped a picture on my wall because it moves and it's trying to rip it off today

Brii likes this.
  17. and it's nailed up

18. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Wow. That's insane activity going on in your house.

19. I touch holy water and it turns black

20. does anyone what that means do you know what that's means