ZoZo Ouija Board Experiences

Discussion in 'Ouija Board Experiences' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Over the past year so many people have sent me Ouija Board experiences that have involved the entity ZoZo. I feel weird about posting other peoples experiences so I am pleading with you to post them here for the sake of educating people about the phenomena, and also creating awareness outside of the paranormal community about this dangerous phenomena. So if you have a ZoZo experience or a Ouija Board Experience we would love to hear about them.

D.Heaton, Alfred, Saraya and 5 others like this.
  2. Crimsonhope

Crimsonhope Residual

This happened almost 15 years ago. An old friend of mine used to have a woman renting out their basement. She ended up passing away from an overdose down there. She wasn't a very kind woman when she was alive, she would always yell at us for playing too loud outside. I had a Ouija board that I received as a birthday present from my friend, so we figured we should have a sleepover and use it to communicate with her. Big mistake.... As we were asking questions, we could smell something foul. The planchette was moving and neither one of us were doing it. There was constant banging on the door leading to the garage, the whole door was shaking we thought the hinges would come off. My friends parents came running in and saw us trying to press against the door afraid that it would open. They told us to grab our pillows and blankets and head off to the living room. They stayed in that room for a bit and the banging stopped, shortly after they joined us. We all ended up passing out on the floor in the living room. When morning came around, my friends parents grabbed some items and proceeded to walk throughout the house. They were burning incense and reading out Hindu prayers leaving the basement for last. That was the first and last time I ever used a Ouija board.

Alfred, Saraya, Christine56 and 2 others like this.
  3. IndysUnspoken

IndysUnspoken Residual

My Very First Ouija board experience was about 9 months ago. It was me and a couple cousins in their Garage. They were skeptics however I fully felt the board was a real thing. After sitting for over an hour with no response they (My cousins) who had previously read about this Supposed Ouija Demon they decided to mention his name and call out to him...most of you know of him by the name "Zozo" even now I hate even typing that name out..Well about 3-5 mins later the shot cup we were using as a planchette began to move. We asked it's name and as soon as it spelled out Z-O-Z-O 2 of my 3 cousins decided they have had enough said goodbye and retired to bed, Leaving just My cousin Travis and I with the board. We decided to continue..I mean we finally had activity we were going to see what happened..We Started up the board again and again he came over..after we asked a couple random questions like what year it was..which was answered correctly we asked if he had anything if he had anything he wanted to say that's when he said "Leave Now" Then we asked or what? He said "Or else" No longer feeling the need to taunt him we ended the session. I packed my board up and headed home. Everything was fine until we pulled out the board the second time which was about 3 months later. This time still in the same garage we asked if there were any spirits around. We were in complete shock when my cousins biological father came over the board "he had committed suicide when my cousin was just 4 years old he is now 29." he informed us he wanted to speak to "T" (His name was Travis) we asked him to spell out the name and of course Travis's name was spelled out. We asked who the spirit was and when he revealed his name we were all in shock..no one knew what to say..we expected spirits just not one from our family. We asked him if he had anything he wanted to say to T and He spelled out that he was "Sorry" At this point we were in such a shock we sat for a few mins no words were said and finally decided to end the session and take a break. We talked about what happen..he asked for reassurance that it wasn't any of us moving the shot glass. We all agreed that we would never even joke about something like that and it definitely wasn't us. About an hour later we tried again and Instantly we got a spirit to communicate. We asked the name...any guesses?...it was zozo. He was more of a jokester this time around..we asked who he wanted to speak with and that's when he moved to K and didn't move..I asked what comes after K...and being the asshole that he is he replied with "L" I laughed said very funny. Who do you want to speak to? That's when he proceeded to spell out my name...not once but 3 times during the session. Everyone was growing tired as it was almost 2 am we decided to end the board and I headed home again...freaked out that he spelled my name I didn't bring the board into the house until about a week later I decided to pull the board out and just let it sit on my shelf as decoration...weird I know..lol About a week after that is when everything started...I began feeling eyes on me while I was in my room like something was watching me for sure. I also have had some pretty Crazy dreams, scary dreams that I care not to speak about. But Then I started to feel little tugs at my hair and once felt like a hand grabbed my wrist while putting clothes up...I tried my best to ignore It until was laying in bed one night watching tv and my blanket started to pull off my me. I grabbed it and demanded it to stop, the next morning I woke up to my leg being held down in bed. I did everything I could to move it and could not..it finally let up, knowing something was definitely messing with me now. I packed the board back up and put it away in my closet. I still felt the being watched feeling after that and a few tugs on my hair still and continued to try and ignore it until I was sitting in my Computer chair one night my feet firmly on the floor my chair began to move towards the closet where the Ouija board was stored..I decided I had enough told my Paranormal team about the issues I had been having. They decided to investigate and do a board session to close it out right and to let him know he needed to leave. I have audio from that session..he instantly came back over the board we asked a lot of questions my friend Michelle asked if he was messing with me he said yes and his intent was to scare me. The session Lasted about an hour and We ended it with firmly telling him that he was not welcome in the house he must leave..he was not allowed to follow anyone home and he was not allowed to continue messing with me. He said goodbye so we did also. I don't recommend anyone contacting this spirit because he is not a joke. It is very real..I don't know if he is still here but since that night I have not experienced anything else like I had been before. Things have been quiet...for now..

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    D.Heaton, Alfred, Saraya and 6 others like this.
  4. erika

erika Poltergeist

I got my ouija board couple months ago, never used it. But since i got it, i dont know its coincidence or not, i almost died of toxic poisoning, also got hockey puck kicked in my neck, and lost voice for a bit, then got brain conlusion and back trauma. Lets say its coincidence, but ouija board fell on my head about 3-4 times, i keep it in my closet. Not sure, its just a bad time in my life or what :)) Btw i live next to the old jewish cemetery, its just in front of my windows

Christine56 likes this.
  5. tim_livescifi

Here is a ZoZo Experience from a person who wishes to remain anonymous.

My mom has had experiences with ghosts, good ones. As well as my grandma. I believe that I have some spiritual and/or psychic tendencies that most don’t. I recently went to a hippie store with stones that you can draw energy from, that give you strength, etc. I had came across a pendulum board. It is called the mystic eye and you can ask it questions and it will answer them almost always correctly.

It spelt out my name. My mom’s name, answered personal questions, etc. It was crazy.
    But that isn’t where this story begins.

I have tried Ouija before, homemade, and it didn’t work with my group of friends. Never really thought about it again honestly didn’t entirely believe it, or at least didn’t believe homemade ones work too.
    But…. The other night my friends had tried it and claimed it worked and had talked to older relatives.. They stated their addresses etc so it was legit.
    I was nervous and I of course believe in that sort of thing because of my mom and what I feel around me. I just feel very spiritual sensitive and I think it has a lot to do with my birth stone as well- Opal- which is said to increase that psychic ability and feeling. Who knows.
    Anyway, the board worked almost right away. It was saying it was a relatives then was saying it was “PROUD” and “GRAD” to my friend who has graduated. It was saying it was her great grandma, it was very sweet to watch.
    It got weird when it was repeating random letters. It would say ABCDEF and DEFG. I don’t actually remember exactly it just wasn’t making much sense. That’s when i felt a little uncomfortable.
    We have video footage of it giving us MLKJ over and over again. We asked, “Are you Martin Luther King?” It kept saying yes. It called Trump an ass and said it would vote for BERN. Crazy shit right?
    But then it spells… HAHA. My friends were laughing thinking it was just being giddy. But I felt otherwise.
    “Guys what if it’s laughing AT us…..” I said.
    I was right. It began to spell- “ IM EVI-“
    Then that’s when we went to goodbye.

We tried it again about an hour later upstairs and then that’s when shit got crazy. It spelt out “MAMA” then “ZOZO” It was saying it was a good spirit but honestly i did not believe that. Luckily my friends knew the ins and outs a lil and knew that was a bad sign so we said goodbye again.

I felt weird when I went home. I stayed up like all night on FaceTime with my bf and I felt better just talking and doing other things instead of driving myself crazy. But I woke up today and kept researching because I’m interested also I know it is bad, but I would like to try it again in a different location. Possibly different people because maybe it was our negative energy that attracted such things? I looked at my pendulum board and was just asking it some questions because I read on here that people have talked to ZOZO on there too.
    Then what the fuck happens
    ???
    SPELLS OUT ZOZO.
    I remain calm and hold confidence. I said I am more powerful than you, you do not scare me, leave, find someone else to bother, etc. I said a prayer and then the feeling left.​

Alfred, Saraya, TankGirl and 3 others like this.
  6. tim_livescifi

Here is another Z0Zo experience from an anonymous viewer..

So I don't know how exactly to explain all this but over the course of a week, two friends and I have been using this ouija board we found in an abandoned house, the way we found it itself was pretty spooky we were just exploring a house found some cool stuff were on our way out the door when we hear something fall, went back into the room and plain as day there it was in its box, this old wooden ouija board with the planchette in the box. We left it for the time being but soon came back to experiment, so we took it went to another abandoned house and started chatting with a spirit, at first it was very playful answering all our questions it seemed very nice, we started asking personal questions like how to spell our names and with no fail it spelled our names correctly. Well after a few days we let it count down from Z-A about 6 times in total and we just got so creeped out from it (we know what letting it do that "means") nothing special happened but we didn't stick around long enough to find out. So we took a break for a night and last night we took the board to the first place we used it and tried talking to another spirit but we just kept talking to the same one, it kept answering our questions with numbers and that's how we knew it was the same one, it also told us that itself. Anyway last night we decided to start asking it why it didn't want to talk to us, but didn't want us to leave it alone, and the Oracle moved quickly to O and we all felt a huge chill come over us (I'm getting chills just talking about it) and just as quickly as it moved to O it moved to Z, we immediately thought to what we had been reading about "ZoZo" and how it comes under the guise of a nice entity named Oz, that's when it started getting weird. The Oracle just kept going from Z to O and back and forth, quickly might I add, and also gaining speed. We all felt very uneasy and knew we had to be talking to the notorious zozo, we said his name out loud that's when it immediately moves the Oracle to Z and started moving quickly through the alphabet backwards before we forced it to stop all looked at each other and decided it was time to say goodbye, so we did just that. Grabbed our stuff and decided it was time to take the ouija board back to where we found it. When we arrived at the house we found it at, there was this ominous aura in the air, it just didn't feel right. Now we live in Florida and usually in an abandoned house it's REALLY HOT, like dripping sweat hot when we're doing this, but tonight this house was almost ice cold, on our way to the front door our flashlights cut off (batteries weren't dead) they turned back on after we turned them off and back on. On our way up to the door the screen door that was there just fell over, no one near it. We just wanted to put this damn board back where we found it and get the hell out of there. Inside the house there were all sorts of shifty shadows and this coldness was just so creepy it wasn't like the air was cold, it was like something cold was hovering above all of us. We put the board back inside the box where we found it and got out of there ASAP. I'm not sure if we were really in contact with zozo or another entity posing as him, but the fact that it knew our middle names and how to spell them with out everyone in the room having the knowledge is very frightening. Another thing it said to us when asked it that it was attached to one of the people with us, and since then she's been having realistic dreams of something tugging at her feet and waking her up in cold sweats. I spent the night with her last night and nothing happened. I personally don't feel unsafe because my imaginary friend growing up never left my side he's an entity, I've never really spoken to him directly but many of my friends have seen him looking over me while I sleep, he's a very tall stocky shadowy figure who almost looks like he's wearing a suit. But boy does this whole experience with ZoZo makes me nervous, maybe someone with more experience can respond to me and see if maybe we really were talking to zozo or just an entity with knowledge on the subject. ​

D.Heaton, Saraya and Vonk like this.
  7. tim_livescifi

Here is another ZoZo Ouija Board experience, the person wishes to be anonymous

Me and my friends recently bought an ouija board. Thinking it was just a fun game to play, we did. As soon as we used to board we came in contact with a spirit that went by the name of Z. It told us that it was not its full name, and refused to spell out the rest. We kept playing and every time we asked a question the planchette moved to Z or spelled out mama. We were confused, but kept playing. We couldn't think of any more questions but Z was stern about us not stopping the game. So stern even that we tried forcing the planchette to goodbye, but it wouldn't move. It seemed stuck to the board. Then it started moving very fast from the no to yes and wouldn't stop. I ended up screaming at Z to stop it. The planchette stopped moving but then the board started twisting back and forth, the same way the planchette did. I was terrified and begged to end the session, but my friends said I was a wimp so I kept playing. One of my friends names is Zadie. Z really seemed to like Zadie. She asked her to do sexual things such as MasterBate for her. Z said if she didn't then she would kill. We quickly ended the session, as we did not want to get killed. Since then we have not played anymore, but before that encounter we had played with Z many times. It seemed like Z was the only spirit we could get in contact with. Even there would be times where we would get a different spirit but Z would take over the game. Z always seemed friendly and said she protected me and Zadie​

D.Heaton and Saraya like this.
  8. tim_livescifi

Here is another ZoZo Ouija Board experience, the person wishes to be anonymous

So me and my two friends made a ouija board design on our coffee table/ tuff box. One of my friends is quite experienced with it and decided to let the two of us, very skeptical, try it first. First he set the ground rules to us of it and told us what to watch out for and end it if it happens. We get in contact with a few possible different entities then one that was just... off from the start. We asked if anyone would like to speak to us and it slowly moved to yes, but not yes. It was off the side of it near the sun. We asked a few more questions it said it's age was 1, from LA, name was Qu. Then the next couple questions we asked were answered with a yes, then no, then yes, no, yet. Then wile thinking of another question to ask it went to Z, slowly to O, then as it was moving back to Z we ended it immediately thanking it and saying goodbye. We tried 5 more times taking breaks and only came with the off yes answer followed by Zo ending it before it got to the 3rd letter. We made one on paper and tried it in 3 other spots with same results. The final 2 results we asked if there was anyone who would like to speak to us and both immediately went to the NO. Plan on giving it a wile off and getting a new board, hopefully it will leave us alone!

Saraya likes this.
  9. tim_livescifi

Just out of curiosity do you still have the board? I would really be interested in the audio recordings, did you get any evps? If so would you mind posting them?

Christine56 and IndysUnspoken like this.
  10. Emberlyn Clark

Emberlyn Clark Residual

I recently bought a Ouija board and I feel like I use proper precaution when using it. I put a crystal quartz on one side and black onyx on the other. I light a white and black candle, each set with the corresponding crystal and I smudge the board with Palo Santo wood. Tonight, my fiance and I were contacted by a supposed demon named Zosa. (It said it was a demon) The only message we received (that we allowed before saying goodbye) was hate. Then a loud, buzzing stink bug got into the room somehow. The windows don't open and the door was shut. I asked for the presence of an archangel to rid the space of any demonic or negative presence. Then a lightning bug made its presence known -again, I'm not sure how either insect was able to get into the room. We continued on with the board and began speaking with a spirit that said it was a ward and had removed Zosa.

The part that had me concerned was, we were having a really good conversation with a Norse spirit, but then the planchette really quickly spelled mom again and again. I asked if my mom was present. (I'm adopted and I refer to my biological mom as mom and my adopted mother as mother.) The board responded with dead, then mom. I asked if my mom had died and it said yes. (to not be too repetitive, it said mom a lot)
    Me: If you are my mom, spell your first name fully and correctly.
    Board: L****c*a (correct) (The asterisks are to protect the identity of my mom)
    Me: Where do you live?
    Board: ******* (again, correct)
    Me: What is my favorite color?
    Board: Purple (correct)
    Me: Tell me something only you and I know.
    Board: Tarot (the first time I went to visit her, she did a Tarot reading for me and gave me the deck)
    Me: Do you have a message for me?
    Board: Mom. Tarot. Mom. Tarot.
    Me: Do you want me to do a reading?
    Board: Yes
    Me: Do you want me to use the Angel tarot deck?
    Board: No
    Me: Do you want me to use the deck you gave me?
    Board: Yes
    Me: What spread do you want me to use?
    Board: Life (I'm not sure what spread is being referred to.)
    Me: Do you have anything else you want to tell me?
    Board: Sorry
    Me: What are you sorry for?
    Board: Dying.
    Me: How did you die? (I know you're not supposed to ask that, but if my mom died, I want to know how)
    Board: Murdered.
    Me: Goodbye

I did a general reading (until I can figure out what spread needs to be used), but the reading was about being strong and moving past my sorrow.

One thing I forgot to mention is: In between speaking with the "different" spirits, the planchette did make a snake pattern, at which point we said goodbye.

Saraya, Christine56 and tim_livescifi like this.
  11. IndysUnspoken

IndysUnspoken Residual

I do still have the board. It stayed in the basement where we had last used it for about 3 months, I just recently brought it back to my own room. Have been having that erie feeling of someone watching me since and a headache every night. Don't know if it's related or just a odd coincidence. We had talked about ways to get rid of the board or possibly donating it. I did get a few evps, I would be happy to post them, once I transfer them to an audio file I will do that. I can also email you the recording of you'd like!

Saraya, Christine56 and tim_livescifi like this.
  12. tim_livescifi

would love to hear the evps..if you don't want the board I would love to try it out..I am starting a collection of zozo ouija boards :)

Saraya, Christine56 and IndysUnspoken like this.
  13. tim_livescifi

Thanks Emberlynn for posting!!

Christine56 likes this.
  14. don't use that in the grave yard let the dead sleep

15. erika

erika Poltergeist

I wont, i respect their space

Candie Ellis likes this.
  16. that's good if stuff happens try using sage that clears neg. energies I think but in my case nothing I do helps so mybe

Candie Ellis likes this.
  17. tim my experiences have been terrifying like is it a demon thats doing this or could it be a lost soul or a alien invasion like it's black sometimes it shows its eyes other times no and the last two things that's happened my pictures moved last night and a week ago I was in the mood and seen it in front of me with red eyes and couldn't do anything it's ruined my life seriously so

18. erika

erika Poltergeist

thank you, i do use sage, even started growing sage plantation on my windowsill. It seems helps after smudging but not for long

Candie Ellis likes this.
  19. that's what kind of happened to me what happened when you did the Ouija board I did mine when I was young the girl that I did that with she and I did it once but I did it a second time not knowing how to close the session down I did it then went to bed heared banging all night then sun come up I had a cross on my wall was like ceramic it melted and was red I cleaned it up went outside took out the garbage and saw blood which I thought was paint but wasn't and I went outside cleaned up the mess then threw the board out

erika likes this.
  20. question about a Ouija board if you have opened a portal through a Ouija board and years later continues to do stuff can you still close the session after its been open for years and causing bad stuff happened can it still be closed and how can you do it without a Ouija board

TankGirl and erika like this.