Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder

Discussion in 'Paranormal Equipment' started by L.Gaunder, Feb 11, 2009.

1. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

What would be the consensus of this Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder : http://www.amazon.com/Zoom-H2-Portable- ... 000VBH2IG#

I need to wait till the price drops a bit because I just picked up another Olympus and use that instead of an MP3 which does mono not stereo when it records.

The H2 is the only portable recorder with 4 mic capsules on-board for 360° recording, Auto Gain Control (AGC) for pristine recordings, Low-cut filter eliminates wind noise , Accommodates up to 16GB SD memory cards.

Its $160 for the unit...worth getting ya think? Altho I could always just pawn it off on Ebay.

2. princessanna

princessanna Residual

I have no clue on this one.. My Olympus does have stereo. Am not sure if you will pick up more contamination with 4 mics.

This is what I have Olympus WS-321M Digital Recorder with MP3 and WMA Music Player.
    Records up to 277 hrs / Built-in Stereo Mic / USB Direct design for PC connection and transfer

I get an ant's fart now.

3. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Both of mine are the 311 Model's and yup mines picks up EVERYTHING. 2 members were Yacking on the other side of this HUGE cemetery and I could pick up everything. Thats one reason why I hate ppl talking loud yet whispering is just as bad.