YouTube Chat Bug!

Discussion in 'Chat Issues' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 1, 2017.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hello livescifi.tv family,

I just wanted to issue a huge apology to every livescifi.tv member, and viewer. It recently came to my attention that a large number of our viewers had been blocked from the YouTube chat due to a YouTube live streaming bug that I was totally unaware of. I have been working with YouTube over the past week and I believe that we have fixed over 30,000 subscriber accounts.

Unfortunately YouTube has not been able to tell me how long this has been going on for however I believe that it is now fixed, if for some reason you still cannot comment or chat on the live stream please let me know so I can forward on to YouTube. I am opening up a discussion thread on our forums to address the issue!

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR YouTube channel URL so I can fix!

Thank you,

Tim

PS:
    Every Night for the next 2 weeks we will be conducting live show starting at 11pm PST! Hope to see you there -

2. r u sure about doing them every night? these ouija sessions r draining u

3. Just so you guys know, Tim literally spent the last day and a half unblocking every name individually. Here's hoping that this never happens to anyone ever again.

4. youtube needs to get their shit together. 30k people is alot

5. tim_livescifi

now its time to find some ghosts and demons..

6. YouTube's indifference to the problems its creative content publishers release through their platform has been devastating to a number of YouTubers. Tim and LSF is a huge example of this. We need to get the word out to all those wrongly banned folks that they need to come back to LiveSciFi and why they were wrongfully banned from the channel. Especially considering how awesome the shows have been lately.

In the end, this not only punishes Tim but the LSF fam too. And that is unacceptable for YouTube to do.

7. Well, you never seem to have much trouble doing that. :)

Megan Layne likes this.
  8. thank u for everything that u do tim. much love to u

9. Roux

Roux Ghost

Thanks for the info Timmeh ! :cool:
    YT had been screwey for me for months on multiple pages but since the last repair you did I have been perfecto ! :p

10. tim_livescifi

sweet so happy its working for now..just in case i brought back the lsf chat!

@davidverheyden 3 likes this.
  11. ruby66

ruby66 Residual

I am hoping you get the people back to your channel.
    So many fake you tubers trying to copy you.
    You deserve all the attention with how much effort and time and energy you give in your shows. You are always honest and to the point. You do not play games and fake incidents. We believe in you. I have been around spirit all my life. I know the truth and I can see the fakes. I have the gift and I use it wisely and choose my times so I can keep my energy. I enjoy your shows because it is fun to watch when you are not being attacked of course. Taking us on your adventures like the haunted road. I did a two week ghost hunt in Tasmainia that was fun with my family. I protect my children all the time on trips and just everyday living. Plus help clear people's homes and their energy blockages and more. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

12. tim_livescifi

Hey everyone!!! I wanted to apologize yet again for the YouTube stupidness - the same thing happened again last week but I think it was fixed...In all honesty I wish that people would use the livescifi.tv chat more - I feel that we have become (especially me) to dependent upon YouTube lately...what are your guys thoughts..

erika, jentt and leash237Alicia like this.
  13. why does youtube keep doing that to u?

jentt likes this.
  14. erika

erika Poltergeist

Thats because you respond to people on youtube chat, if you would talk with ppl on livescifi chat, people would use it more :) ppl flow where Tim goes :))

Samantha, Margot and tim_livescifi like this.
  15. tim_livescifi

great idea..i will do that more!

Samantha, erika and leash237Alicia like this.
  16. Samantha

Samantha Residual

Can't wait to see more shows and am really looking forward to Sallie house
    You should sleep in THE closet on one of these trips.

leash237Alicia likes this.
  17. Margot

Margot Residual

That's so true, I left Livescifi TV chat, becuase Tim only talked to the YouTube chat people.

18. Jillian R Walker

Jillian R Walker Residual

I'm all for TV chat. Done with the YouTube bs from my experience. Just started receiving notifications again! Thanks for bringing me back btw!

19. Valak

Valak Ghost

I just got my first notification in a long time! Looking forward to the show!