Where would you like us to go?

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by tim_livescifi, May 30, 2017.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Name a location that you would like us to visit? Would love to hear your ideas!!

2. MarcushZozo

MarcushZozo Residual

I've been to a couple places that are definitely haunted. The catacombs in Paris, and the Monte Cristo Homestead in Australia.
    Catacombs was on a tour where we could explore freely, Monte Cristo was a tour/overnight bed and breakfast. Ideas if traveling is an option.

leash237Alicia likes this.
  3. B.Moon

B.Moon Residual

Bobby Mackey's in Kentucky. That would be an awesome place to use the Ouija. Right by the hole they say is a portal to hell!! Bet you would get some amazing EVPs.

MarcushZozo likes this.
  4. Robin Z

Robin Z Residual

Virginia City, Nevada please! It's really close to you and other fans in California. Schedule a meet n greet perhaps? Lots of locations including some not well known. Have a beer at the Bucket of Blood Saloon!!♥

MarcushZozo likes this.
  5. Punk'D Steven

Punk'D Steven Residual

30 East Drive, Pontefract in West Yorkshire (UK) would be a great place to visit. It's reportedly the most haunted house in Europe.

Theres an official website for 30 East Drive which gives some great information on the history, sightings and much more. Even if a visit isn't possible, it's still definitely worth to look up!

6. MarcushZozo

MarcushZozo Residual

I'd go for that. In n Vegas here.

7. Candie Ellis

Candie Ellis Ghost

Gettysburg, PA would be awesome!! I have been there several times. It's great in the fall.

8. Tim come too Florida & go to the cemetery where my grandparents & cousins & my aunt & uncles the cemetery is very active at night here on pine island road of Cape Coral Florida the cemetery is called coral ridge cemetery I have seen a lot of strange things at night & in the day time also !

9. kelly

kelly Residual

Goldfield Hotel; poltergeist activity in basement.

10. Tanner Dorow

Tanner Dorow Residual

I would love to see you go to Reseda House of Evil, St. Anne's Retreat, Los Coches Adobe, Winchester Mystery House, Dorthea Puente house, or the Missouri Penitentiary. I know these are mostly Ghost Adventures locations, but I think they would make for AMAZING LiveSciFi lockdowns!!

leash237Alicia likes this.