Where would you like us to go next!

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by tim_livescifi, Apr 17, 2018.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Please tell us where you would like to investigate next..I would love to hear about the haunted locations that interest you.

Victoria A, Kyleakadub and Kellee like this.
  2. MalloryScifiLove

MalloryScifiLove Residual

Hotel Conneaut in Conneaut Lake PA!

Victoria A and tim_livescifi like this.
  3. Roo

Roo Residual

Somewhere in Louisiana would be nice.

Victoria A and tim_livescifi like this.
  4. Dominique walker

Dominique walker Residual

bell witch cave Adams Tennessee

tim_livescifi likes this.
  5. tim_livescifi

We have never done an investigation in LA, would be really interested in doing so.

6. tim_livescifi

Have you been before?

7. Kyleakadub

Kyleakadub Residual

Hey tim and lsf fam. Have you ever heard of ""bucksport maine."" Its been dubbed the most haunted town in maine for multiple reasons. Theres the haunting of the Jonathon Buck memorial. Who is the namesake of our town, he sentenced a witch to burn, and she cursed him and his lineage. Also theres the Red paint people. Which its believed haunt the town because of burial sites being desicrated. We also have a bridge thats 135 feet off the penobscot river where many suicides have occured. People say they feel tempted to jump when there going across. And finally theres Fort Knox which is a fort built for the civil war that everyone has experiences in. Theres hundreds of storys around town. Also heres a page that gives more information on the town, for anyone interested. http://q1065.fm/haunted-maine-the-most-haunted-town-in-maine/

8. Danny

Danny Residual

9. Ugne likes this.
  10. Black Cobra

Black Cobra Residual

If they allow private investigators, I vote for Bobby Mackey's. I'll donate $100 to make this happen.

11. He could use the donations for sure! They help him go out to investigations and bring people! The demons sure don’t donate! Lol- that’s dope though

Qandisha and Margot like this.
  12. Victoria A

Victoria A Residual

Bobby Mackys!!

Qandisha and Margot like this.
  13. Margot

Margot Residual

I was going to suggest Bobby Mackeys. However, others have suggested that. I will also donate and pay extra, if you can do it on a day I'am not at blasted work, that I passionately hate. I guess I need to vent at the moment. Who was the fool, that invented the 'day job' and the capitalist economy that works on money? They were bloody idiots, weren't they, making us go to work. Kids be nice to your teachers, I teacher's life does suck to a great degree.

How about Queen Mary, she is awesome (the ship)
    Or somewhere that has not been investigated yet, by any other paranormal investigators.
    Can you still visit Linda Vista.
    Anywhere
    really, because, I love all the shows you do.
    Sorry, for the lengthy reply.

Qandisha likes this.
  14. Qandisha

Qandisha Residual

The Indian reservation you were talking about the other day. That's something different.

15. April Crawford

April Crawford Residual

Crescent Hotel Eureka Springs, Arkansas