When did you first start watching LSF?

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by tim_livescifi, Apr 10, 2018.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

I have to be the longest tenure viewer here but you never know!

2. theotherside218

theotherside218 Residual

I've been watching for 2 1/2 years! I think it was in Feb... not too sure, but I know for sure it was during one of the Sallie House live streams!

3. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

About 4- 4 1/2 yrs ? Not sure..a long ass time!;)

4. Heartique

Heartique Residual

I think it was 2013! It was during the Welles house investigations! Forever addicted!

jentt, Sw33tkitten and Kristin like this.
  5. Margot

Margot Residual

Since October 2016:D

jentt, Sw33tkitten and Kristin like this.
  6. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I've been watching since 2011!

7. BubPacha77511

BubPacha77511 Residual

Truth is not all that long. I mean i had seen videos every now and then throughout the past few years. That made me "aware " of LSF and i enjoyed the content that i watched. However i saw a live investigation between a year to a year and a half ago. Not sure what investigation it was though....i wanna say the monroe house maybe?? Im not sure. I remember it was several days... I believe someone attempted to break in so yall started sleeping on cots in the front room... Tim actually hurt his ankle or something and i believe he went to the er... There was a new young girl with yall that all the thirsty dude kept hitting on.... And finally another crew helped investigate. The crew that helped used a "devils toybox" or something and after they left so kindve drama happened. Idk if they were bumping gums or what happened but i seem to remember some kind of drama. Also im sorry that i cant clearly remember but i almost died from meningitis. I had a high fever they couldnt get down which caused swelling in my brain. The dr said it would probably mess with my memory....it has indeed. Since its been over a year it is permanent. So anyway if i have details mixed up....or flat out wrong im sorry...anyway i think between 1 abd 1 1/2 yrs.

jentt and Sw33tkitten like this.
  8. mtspiritnga

mtspiritnga Residual

lol might be a long as you have ha ha ha I say what 11 yrs

9. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

I accidentally came across LiveScifi on YouTube back in 2013. Your style of investigations were very different to what i was use to watching. You provoked those Demons to the point of them getting so pissed off, and that, i respect and love about Livescifi. You got BIG Balls!

jentt and Sw33tkitten like this.
  10. Sw33tkitten

Sw33tkitten Residual

Since 2011 or 12! :D

✳Debstar66✳ and jentt like this.
  11. Carisa

Carisa Poltergeist

I started watching 2 years ago and totally fell in love with livescifi.

✳Debstar66✳ and jentt like this.
  12. Rivdottir

Rivdottir Residual

A couple of months ago when I searched for some real spirit in the glass sessions I came across your video. After that I looked at some more on your channel and It caught my intrest :p

jentt likes this.
  13. Rivdottir

Rivdottir Residual

..but it’s possible I have seen it on Justintv like in 2010 when I used that alot.. Maybe thats why I feel like I have seen Tim before somewhere haha :D

jentt likes this.
  14. jentt

jentt Moderator

Oh my I have watched LSF since almost the beginning. I remember when TAPS had their first live ghost hunt on TV & thought that sooooo cool. So I thought there has to be someone out there doing something like this. So I searched - found live ghost webcams lol and came across LSF. I really remember the live investigation in a barn ...I was hooked

15. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

On Halloween 2017

16. erika

erika Poltergeist

I have no idea, maybe since first collab with ipra strong

17. Victoria A

Victoria A Residual

A year ago....

18. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

2006/2007 ? When JTV was still around ?