What places would you like us to go to?

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by master_T, Jun 30, 2007.

1. train

train Poltergeist

world trade centre

Hey BK, great idea about the world trade centres..alot unfortunately did die there, but i would probably guess they would never alow it, especially the families of the victims, also i believe they have started or will be the new and taller building to go approx on the same site as the old world trade centres..but are leaving certain spots alone as a memorial to all the victims.....train

2. ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf Residual

Hooooooookay..

I've said it before and I guess I gotta say it again on these new forums..

The USS HORNET

Parked right here in our own back yard.

HauntedBay.com has a pretty good article written up on it and there's tons more on the net:

http://www.hauntedbay.com/features/usshornet.shtml

3. varick01

varick01 Residual

new places to go?

not that I expect it..or would ask you to...

I suppose many many places nationwide...many are famous places...but let's not get carried away and go hollywood here.
    I have wanted, all my life, and even though I lived there for 40 plus years,...cedar rapids, Ia. has some cemeteries of olde that are said to be haunted, that even made headlines on the net. along with that,..there are many Indian mounds you could visit..a place called spook cave....etc etc.....Iowa is noted for bloody Indian battles,...and is said to be haunted all over.....
    this is just,..an FYI if it EVER comes up in conversation.
    maybe when I go-home to visit summer '08 "I'll" go myself....whooooeeee.

4. kimbers1963

kimbers1963 Residual

I would love to see you go to Waverly Hills. I can't be there, so I would love to be able to watch you guys there. From everything I've read about on line, Waverly Hills just seem's to be such an active place. I have a video called "Spooked" about Waverly Hills. After watching this documentary on this place I want to see it even more.

5. dsguthrie67

dsguthrie67 Residual

Try my place! Ghostwatcher has been here and had a wild night! :eek: :eek: :D

6. MelanieS

MelanieS Residual

Villisca Axe Murder House
    Villisca, Iowa

One of the most active places in the state from everything I've heard. I haven't yet been there. The team could "rent" the house for the night and do an overnight investigation and sleep there afterward. (Nothing like an all-nighter!!)

7. Angels

Angels Residual

Hey Tim,

How about over here in Dallas theres one called the Reindeer Manor, google it sorry. And also, San Antonio is the best, to many to even name.

And anyways would love to have the team over here on this side.

Theres alot of real History behind Old Texas, would like to see if it has unfinished business to take care of :D . LIKE the ALAMO

just a thought :-k

Angels O:)

8. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Ok given you live half way around the world..*Joking* My vote is for the following because I would SO LOVE to check em out...

The Myrtles Plantation & Magnolia Lane
    Gettysburg Battlefield
    Waverly
    The Stanley
    The Axe Murder House
    The St Augustine Lighthouse

So thats my list ;)

9. kusobear

kusobear Residual

Tim -

You should come to AZ and go to Tombstone! There are so many places you could investigate .... TAPS got some great evidence when they were here. Also, there is a ranch outside of Sedona... the Bradshaw Ranch that seems to be some sort of portal.... you never know what would pop up!
    Kate

10. Nightshade1983

Nightshade1983 Residual

On my way to work I see this boarded up house, not quite in the middle of nowhere, actually "see" is not the words that I want to use, "drawn" to it is more like it, for at least a couple of months this house has been trying to get my attention, no matter what i seem to be doing at the time as we get near i feel compelled to look at it until the bus has passed and it's out of sight.

11. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

I vote for Gettysburg. I'm not a big Civil War fan, but this one would be one I could attend!

12. 4poster

4poster Residual

Whaley House

The Whaley House in San Diego has been creeping me out since I was a kid. They did allow Most Haunted to investigate, but I'm not sure if they still allow investigations. Here's a link: http://www.whaleyhouse.org. I've been to a few allegedly haunted places in California (Winchester House, Hotel Del Coronado, etc), but the Whaley House is the only place that I've ever felt any paranormal presence. And, hey, it's in San Diego - a great city to visit.

13. windsong

windsong Residual

Hey Spooked 1....I like that idea....maybe I can get Tim to do that...would love to go!

14. Mike_D

Mike_D Residual

I second this. Tombstone is notoriously haunted. Shouldn't be too hard to get some good evidence.

15. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

Re: Whaley House

Whaley House does allow tours still (least they did last year when I went) and during the day time it was very cheap to get inside, only slightly higher for an evening thing. I believe they even had an overnight thing that was more pricey. But it's really difficult to get valid audio evidence there since there are a lot of people that check the house out and it's right in the middle of Old Town San Diego's tourist spot. A lot of outside noise to corrupt any possible evidence. Visual evidence would be the best route for this place I think. As cool as the place is to see (and even though I got my first possible orb that wasn't dust or moisture and I did have a personal experience) I think if the team were to come to this area to investigate it would be best to make it a multiple events type thing rather than make the trip all the way for a single place. Also the last time I was in Old Town I passed by the house and parts of it were closed off for renovations so the tours weren't allowed at that time.

16. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

As cool as I think it would be to see the tour streamed, you need to be careful about tours since some of them won't let you tape the whole tour (i.e the parts where they're talking). It was like this for me when I took the New Orleans Ghost Tour. If they allow taping throughout the tour then that would definitely be cool to see.

17. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

18. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Yes, the barn. Lot's of stuff happened that.

19. Anddos

Anddos Residual

i wish they would go back to seria sky ranch , the time tim was alone with thermal and he heard something slide across the floor , that was priceless and 1 of my livescifi fav moments

20. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Another one I forgot about was the Birdcage in Tombstone. Thats where GH was suppose to see a FBA.