What Creepy Rituals would you like us to try?

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi anyone here..leave a message... Staff Member

Hey everyone over the past year I have tried numerous rituals, while some have panned out most were a bust. So I am asking you which ones would you like me to try again, or perhaps suggest new ones. Some of the past rituals that we have done on our YouTube channel have included, bloody mary, one man hide and seek, midnight man, three kings ritual, channel infinity, baby blue, closet game...

Please let me know!

2. BonezSax

BonezSax Residual

Baby blue!

Alfred and King Hamster Frisbee like this.
  3. evilgurl71

evilgurl71 Residual

This is what the ritual is called and it sounds f***ed up
    2016-07-14 19.54.00.png

King Hamster Frisbee likes this.
  4. rosemarie

rosemarie Residual

midnight man!!! live stream it

Marak and tim_livescifi like this.
  5. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi anyone here..leave a message... Staff Member

copy that

6. Delana

Delana Residual

One man hide and seek

Marak and tim_livescifi like this.
  7. Jason Spooks

Jason Spooks Residual

I don't know if you feel like trying this one, but there is a way to summon a familiar spirit. I am refering to native american ones, as they tend to be the most active of the familiars i know of. It would be weird to see one done on live stream, but definately new.

I Did one once using a Ouija Board, and man it go bad. Our Flashlights all died, the fuse box was blown, and two of us got attacked, me being one of them. I still have a scar on my arm today from the attack, i had to get stitches for it it was so deep. If you choose to do it, fair warning, as you might get some of the best paranormal evidence around, but many people don't do it because it is so dangeous. Seems like the perfect fit for you.

Marak and itsxxbabbsxxbabe like this.
  8. Monet B.

Monet B. Ghost

Red Man, Hosting Game, or Midnight Game!

9. Jason Spooks

Jason Spooks Residual

Slenderman isn't real lol.

10. train

train Poltergeist

ELEVATOR TO ANOTHER WORLD RITUAL;
    i was just looking up rituals and found this one

This game originated from Korea and performing it supposedly takes you to a different world via an elevator. All you have to do is find a building with at least ten floors and has an elevator. Make sure there’d be no one else riding the elevator aside from you before you proceed with the ritual.
    Once you step inside, you’ll have to do a 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo on the elevator’s buttons. On the fifth floor, a woman would enter, but you should never look at her nor should you speak to her. Afterwards, press the button for the first floor. At this point, the elevator would begin ascending to the tenth floor instead of going down to the first. Upon arriving at the tenth floor, you may get off the elevator to explore this different world.
    The woman would ask “Where are you going?” but you should never answer. After walking around, you may return to the real world by going inside the same elevator and using the same 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo. In the event that you pass out during the game, you’d most likely find yourself waking up inside your own home. But make sure to look around, since it may not be the same home anymore.

Marak likes this.
  11. itsxxbabbsxxbabe

itsxxbabbsxxbabe Residual

That's so freaky!!!

Marak likes this.
  12. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

13. Kitt

Kitt Residual

Well from my point of View its kinda useless to do games and Rituals since Tim has attached Spirits and i believe darker things on him. So the evidience would most likely be false because of the attachements. Thats why I prefer classic Ouija.

14. WoolieBird likes this.
  15. WoolieBird

WoolieBird Residual

I second the Dark Reflection Ritual Tim. Would make for a great stream video ✌️

16. TehSalade

TehSalade Residual