Welcome

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 14, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hello everyone I had been trying for the past year to bring these old forums back, these work a lot better than the wordpress ones so I hope you enjoy reading the old and new posts here!

2. Valak

Valak Ghost

New member here..thank you for you doing this!!

3. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Just joined and looking forward to taking part in discussions etc, been watching ur work for about three months now, ur very good at what u do and it's nice to finally watch ppl I can trust , well done

4. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hey there nice to meet you and welcome...thank you so much for all the kind words. If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see us do, or go please let me know!

5. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Well I dunno if u have done this location but what about sloth furnace?

6. Monet B.

Monet B. Ghost

So excited for this!! Tim I love your work! It keeps me on the edge of my seat... I love paranormal stuff. I look forward to the next thing! Glad I can be part of your journey to greatness.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  7. Love the work you guys do...I try to never miss a show...keep up the awesome job you are doing and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey...

8. erika

erika Poltergeist

awesome, so much stuff to catch up for me :)

9. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Thanks Tim. Reading the old post mixed with new is really a good idea I think and very educational.

tim_livescifi likes this.
  10. Robin langston

Robin langston Residual

Hey Tim. Been watching for the last 2 months. Love and intrigued by all you and your team do. So much fun. I live close to you in Concord area. And would love to hunt with you!!! As always keep searching and have a blast doing it.

Love Robin

Alfred likes this.
  11. Ghostgurl1963

Ghostgurl1963 Residual

Thank you Tim myself as a new member to forums it's nice to see past post to catch up on some past insights from previous investigations and what happened ect.

12. Valak

Valak Ghost

Hi my name is Valak the demon, and I can't wait to meet each and one of you

13. Cindy

Cindy Residual

My mom passed on 6 years ago and I often want to reach out to her BUT my fear is you never know what or who you are speaking to. I pray she is in heaven and comes to my family in times of need. I never have or will do a ouija board. My own personal reasons. Just wandering if others have reached out to their lost loved ones and do you now how to sensor so not to bring bad on your family?

Alfred likes this.