Weird shit in my hallway

Discussion in 'Photographs' started by ✳Debstar66✳, Jul 2, 2017.

1. DjMommyD

DjMommyD Residual

Keep sending photos debstar. This is quite amazing if you ask me. Idk what I would do if I were in your situation. I would be so terrified. Lol I'm a total scardy cat!

2. Your supposed too burn Sage & go all over the house or place smuggling the bad stuff away!

3. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

I don't know if you should worry....i mean by doing that ritual you might have open yourself up to alot it might be good or evil but that's one of the great mysterys we never know who we are connecting with

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  4. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

Had a dream i was possessed last night. Took photo of my door again...can you see him. I can clearly see his lips and jaw.

Attached Files:

Cassyemery and D.Heaton like this.
  5. D.Heaton

D.Heaton Residual

I can see in the first pic looks like what I would say the devil looks like. I can see the horns sticking out on both sides. CREEPY!!!

6. D.Heaton

D.Heaton Residual

I can see in the first pic looks like what I would say the devil looks like. I can see the horns sticking out on both sides. CREEPY!!!

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  7. D.Heaton

D.Heaton Residual

WOW for sure definitely something there. Great capture!!!

8. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

Are you ok mate, living in Texas with Hurricane Harvey?

D.Heaton likes this.
  9. D.Heaton

D.Heaton Residual

I'm tell you I definitely see what you have outlined. But it seems like in this picture here, the whole thing is made up of faces!

10. D.Heaton

D.Heaton Residual

Yes ma'am, as of right now just getting heavy rain and wind. The worst part is just below us. Thanks for asking!! It's suppose to rain for the next 4 to 5 days. As of right now the only thing we are worried about is tornadoes coming of the storm and flooding!!! the good thing is where I'm at didn't get a direct hit, so the wind speeds here are only 45 to 55 miles per hour. With gust of winds around 75. So it could definitely be worse. Thanks again for asking. I will keep you updated.

11. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

any update on this Deb?

DjMommyD likes this.
  12. Your letting demons' in your life & you made this worse for your self you need too contact a demonologist priest that goes up & personal with demonic entities & other spirits' because you opened The door way to the other side more & I pray that you get help really soon!

13. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

Hay Tim
    I've been burning alot of Dragon's blood and white Sage atm, but not sure if it's working...i walked around my place with the Dragon's blood and took photo's at random, this is what i see. Also not sure about that thing on the fence, could be nothing?

Attached Files:

14. There is several demonic entities & you need holy water & priest too get rid of these demonic entities & sage & prayer too do a smudging & too rid your place of the bad entities there is about 30 demonic entities & 20 good spirits trying too protect you !

15. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

16. Yes I'm had that gift ever since I was really little & it increased when I got older & I can see & hear & feel the unknown & thats' what I have been feeling & what I saw !

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  17. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

And tonight....

Attached Files:

18. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

Good or evil?

Attached Files:

19. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

In the second photo I see a indiana