Weird shit in my hallway

Discussion in 'Photographs' started by ✳Debstar66✳, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hi guys
    I've been taking random video with flash on of my bedroom door looking out into hallway. I can't see anything as I'm recording but feel like it's a portal or something because as i went through and watched my video, i took screenshots of weird shit. I had to highlight & contrast so i could see it better. Can you see what i see??

Attached Files:

2. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

In the last one it seemed like a face coming out of dark mist

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  4. More weird shit...

Attached Files:

5. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

The first one looks like a orb definitely then the last one looked like a mist trying to form. Try video or evps !

6. No, i'm trying to find a ditigal recorder, so hard to find these days. Ouija board is out of the question

@davidverheyden 3 likes this.
  7. The ghosts I see in your photos is the face of a older man with a mustache & a older lady & one that looks like krumpas the thing from the North Pole that takes children & spanks the bad children & one looks like a ghost of a family pet that has passed on

8. Ok, so i brought some White Sage today. Got told to use it on all door frames anti- clockwise. Not sure if it will work, but will miss these guys if it does

Attached Files:

9. In the other pictures I see a demon with red eyes & 6head & black body with long fingernails that looks like claws & see two other entities one is a demonic dog & the other one is a good dog a protecter passed pet

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  10. You Captured a Interesting Orb there Debstar66, amazing catch.:)

DjMommyD and ✳Debstar66✳ like this.
  11. Just took this a few hours ago...am i seeing things? Can someone please confirm what i see or is my eyes playing tricks on my brain

Attached Files:

12. erika

erika Poltergeist

most likely eyes playing tricks because is see two faces, one is a skull and another one is screaming, for me its kinda annoying because i see faces everywhere

13. IMG_20170813_222126.jpg IMG_20170813_222116.jpg IMG_20170813_221812.jpg IMG_20170813_221116.jpg IMG_20170813_221123.jpg Ok so now i'm into doing the mirror/ candle ritual @ mignight now. I want to experience for myself if this is real...so i did it...felt weird...eye sight kept going in an out of focus, at one stage, felt as if the room was going blue-ish dark. But managed to video it all on my cellphone. Captured weird stuff so i'll let you guys judge for yourselfs. This is what i saw...

14. DjMommyD

DjMommyD Residual

These are some amazing catches! I don't believe these are eye tricks. U can't make yourself see something as clear as this and then make everyone else see it as well. You most definitely have some company on your hands. Definitely seems to be demonic. Did u show these to Tim?

15. Hi, glad someone see's what i'm seeing. Not sure if it's demonic as nothing has happened to me ...yet, as in scratches or thumps in the night. But definitly have company. I've been smudging my place daily and burning dragonblood incence in my hallway so things have calmed down a little.

DjMommyD and @davidverheyden 3 like this.
  16. Caught him outside my work when i finished at midnight...

Attached Files:

DjMommyD and @davidverheyden 3 like this.
  17. Yep, you have certainly a Demonic Figure In My Mind.

18. Ummmm...should i be worried?

Attached Files:

19. DjMommyD

DjMommyD Residual

That is absolutely terrifying to me. Short entities are usually demonic as well.

20. Yep Sure Are .

DjMommyD likes this.