Tim asks if you guy's think the Lady in white is a ghost or Demon?

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by killerclown1979, Jul 23, 2016.

1. killerclown1979

killerclown1979 Poltergeist

Do I think this "Lady in white" is a sweet innocent ghost? ("Hell No.") I think "Lady in white" is a Demonic shape shifter it can turn it's self into anything. It can turn into an old man which Tim saw come through his wall when he was a child, I also think it could turn into a child, or the Lady in white. I think this thing has been following Tim for a long time it wants Tim's soul it even said so itself. Why does this sinister entity want Tim's soul so badly ? no one knows.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Maria angeleyes likes this.
  2. IMG_20160724_011215.jpg
    Looks to me like a summoning rather he ment to or not

killerclown1979 likes this.
  3. And I kept seeing in my minds eye circles

4. killerclown1979

It does have some similarities to what he drew on that paper it's very possible.

Maria angeleyes likes this.
  5. KateB123

KateB123 Residual

During last nights seance, I saw something in the mirror. So I took a screenshot, zoomed into the mirror, changed the lighting to see better, and I saw this: image.jpeg
    Not sure if you noticed, but look right above the red candle in the middle. A little fuzzy, but you should be able to make it out.

6. killerclown1979

Omg... I see a face holey crap! It looks sinister to me too. "WoW" nice eye...KateB123 I'm very impressed good job! I'm sure Tim will be impressed too. :) KatieB123 are you a sensitive? Because I am but I'm a sensitive when it comes to hearing and feeling things around me. I think your a sensitive when it comes to seeing which is awesome.... we need your eyes when it comes to pointing out images cause not all of us are sensitive to seeing entities/images so if you or anyone catch anymore awesome footage like this ("please") post them here I'm sure Tim would appreciate that and that goes for anyone. "Tim" said this isn't just his page it's everyones he needs everyone's support so if you have any footage or pics please post them here.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  7. bikerbob

bikerbob Residual

Nice capture! Woulde be nice to know what the timestamp is for this pic.

8. bikerbob

bikerbob Residual

What is attachment 11?

9. sharon rivers

sharon rivers Residual

i think she is too.im new to this.im not sure how to do it

10. CDPittman

CDPittman Residual

I thought it looked like a sigil also. Glad I'm not the only one.

11. Jojo SageWitch

Jojo SageWitch Residual

During the show last night I was screenshotting as they were asking the damn thing to show itself. Is this a reflection from someone at the table or something materialising? Notice the first image (which I cropped out from screenshot) it's hard to see anything, well neither did I. Then I played about with lighting etc and I saw the odd shape, which I have highlighted with a red arrow pointing to it.

Attached Files:

12. erika

erika Poltergeist

Thats where Kristen was sitting, her arm was showing up often

And the drawing, it does look like a sigil, but nothing similar to what i have in my books

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Candie Ellis likes this.
  13. Jojo SageWitch

Jojo SageWitch Residual

I thought so, thanks for confirming. It didn't seem paranormal but wanted someone to double check Much appreciated

14. Yeah because he stop but if Tim would have kept going he would have done a complete one I think I'm not an expert just lots of research over the years ever since I was 10 I'm now going to be 30 in October

15. KateB123

KateB123 Residual

Thanks! I guess I could be sensitive, but to maybe seeing images. I think me having ADD helps me to notice things better instead of paying attention to other things XD. But I went back to find the time stamp for the picture, and I noticed another face just before the one I posted (The time stamps are 1:49:05 to 2:14:38):

Attached Files:

16. KateB123

KateB123 Residual

The time stamps are 1:49:05 to 2:14:38 (end of stream)

17. erika

erika Poltergeist

geez i can see a teddy face at the top

18. killerclown1979

19. killerclown1979

Oh yeah... I see it, it took me a minute but I see a reflection of something. It's really hard to make out what is tho. I know they had alot of activity going on tho the EVP's they caught were class A" some of them anyway, specially on Kierrans behalf I also remember the phone Kristin and Tim had next to them lifted at least an Inch or so that was mind blowing nice eye tho jojo SageWitch

20. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

I think it's a demon as well. Why would a ghost want a soul? I thought ghost were different from demons. I think a ghost is a human soul and a demon is a creation of the Devil or an evil human soul.