The Sallie House Broadcast 9/21

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by master_T, Sep 5, 2008.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Just thought I would tell everyone that we are confirmed to be broadcasting live for 12 hours from the Sallie House in KS. Which is reported to be super haunted. Some report that malicious girl claws the homes guests, others report that there is a demonic presence in the home.

In any case im stoked to have the opportunity to investigate and broadcast the investigation live to everyone. Thanks Mike (KMPS) for the opportunity. :eek:

[​IMG]

2. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Sounds awesome.

3. kimbers1963

kimbers1963 Residual

Very awesome Tim!! Can't wait to watch! You guys stay safe though!!

4. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Sounds great!! I hope I get to watch it or at least some of it :)

5. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

So cool! One of the most haunted home is USA! :D

6. BonnieD

BonnieD Residual

Whooo Hooooo another 12 hour marathon... I will get my red bull ready...... can not wait!!!!!!!!!!1 Thanks Tim... You really are The All Mighty One!

Bonnied

7. MelanieS

MelanieS Residual

Just to confirm...this is on SUNDAY night, NOT Saturday?

8. master_T

this is on a sunday night...=)

9. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

My boss hates you... :lol: .
    Ok after football its nap time for me so i can be there for the investigation.

10. master_T

sorry spooked were going to be starting at 7pm cst.. which is 5pm pst..=) hopefully the 49ers will be done by then.

heres a video as well ..

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cS_vBEnzpI0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

11. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

I seen this episode atleast a dozen times. My roomates son used to cry and freek out when i used to tell him that Sally was behined him. Or just even saying her name(Sally) would get him scared. I have to admit it scares me a little too. Im so excited your investigating here. Iv'e seen and heard about this place for a long time. Im glad your going so we can get to the truth about this place.
    Watch out for scraching Tim....better bring some Bactine.

12. Mike_D

Mike_D Residual

Dam you're going THERE? I wont miss this one. :twisted:

13. luvss

luvss Residual

Holy chit batman... this one really give me the creeps!!

Tim, is the whole team going??? .. I know where I'll be..
    glued in front of my monitor... :shock:

14. Draxil1961

Draxil1961 Residual

Right On !!!! :D

15. cherriza

cherriza Residual

Yay I like you starting at that time! that way I can get several hours in before I pass out since I'm central.

16. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

I'm really glad you guys are getting the chance to do this. Stay safe you guys and good luck on the trip there and back as well as catching evidence.

17. R501O

R501O Residual

yay!! im so excited about this invesigation

18. train

train Poltergeist

sallie house

Have to head to work Tim, but hope you remembered everything, and have a fun and safe flight to and from..and enjoy yourself while your there, see you Sunday, will be checking throughout the day to see if your streaming on and off..

xoxoxoxo
    trainith

19. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

Sallie?.....Sallie?....Are you there?

I can't wait for this investigation. Been on my list of places to go to for years.

Are we there yet? :D

20. PlumNice

PlumNice Residual

Woooooooooo it is finally SUNNNNNNDDDDAAAAAAAY! The dilemma now is, counting the hours until the investigation or sleeping all day>?(after football of course).

*hugs*

I just wanna know who is gonna sit with me tonight while we watch this>? I will need someone to hold hands with when I get skeered. :shock: