the pantry ghost..lol

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by master_T, Jan 26, 2009.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

not sure what i think of this but thought i would post it...

[youtube]EzZI16Z13dw[/youtube]

2. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

lol how did they do that!!?

3. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

If you look closely when he opens the door on the closet there's a square on the floor...some sorta doorway to the basement? highly doubt a spirit would look against the glass like that... and most mundane ppl be FREAKING out at that point. One gal I took out, New in Our group, wasn't use to going out and the gal was climbing up my back at any noise..poor thing was scared outta her wits.

4. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Well I think the video can be fake. But the closet doesnt have a basement door (see the images).
    Maybe they do a video edition to put the ghost image in the sequence.

[​IMG]The floor is stone shaped
    [​IMG]See the lines

The ghost (strange how the ghost is positioned inside the closet...)
    [​IMG]

Now a second video from the same place (same closet, same kind of video)

The ghost (same postion as the 1st video)
    [​IMG]

Now look this effect, when the closet door opened after the ghost apparition (looks like a difference in the video speed):
    [​IMG]

5. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

I agree...too fakie to me. Again sad how ppl need to use our field to spew out goofy retarded video's. With these when ppl put REAL things on their , everyone thinks they are a fake.

6. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Nice Debunking effort :)
    Whare did the stuff in the pantry go??

In the first video you can see what looks to be legs already standing behind the door

In my opinion it is most definetly not a ghost but it is however a very well done trick!! :)

7. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Well the body u see before the ghost appearance I think is the reflection from the videomaker. But I believe that they used a piece of video shooted before with the "ghost" woman behind the closet door. Then they mixed both videos...

8. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

great analysis uf.. =D>