The Oujia and some Guidlines

Discussion in 'Paranormal Equipment' started by HauntedWhispers, Dec 3, 2007.

1. HauntedWhispers

HauntedWhispers Residual

Other precautions are: never play alone, don't let the planchette fall off the board, and don't allow it to go straight through the numbers or the alphabet, since these provide a direct path for the spirit's release. If the planchette makes a figure eight several times, or goes to the four corners of the board, you have contacted an evil spirit and should turn the planchette upside down to use it.

2. oddnumber

oddnumber Residual

Thanks for the heads up HauntedWhispers, nice finds on investigations and info like this.

I think this happened a couple of times at the Stanley Hotel... What happens if a spirit is released? Good thing none of the other things happen there...

What about the other things you mentioned at the Stanley Hotel investigation, like if you ask for a name and they say no, and the flipping of the planchette if the spirit is evil or doesn't answer? Just wondering about it :)

3. Anddos

Anddos Residual

tbh i think cg or cmg is out of the board as they just left and didnt say bye on the board , they all rushed out because of the board without closing it , and i heard jay say , dont follow us cg , that part made me laugh , thx jay

4. HauntedWhispers

HauntedWhispers Residual

Its said that if you ask a spirit for a name and the planchette moves directly to No .. that you should close the session then as the spirit is negative.

If the planchette does fall of the board its said that a spirit as been released (not ness. negative) i will research more on this for us :)

the figure 8 rapidly also represents an negative spirit attempting to make contact.

5. HauntedWhispers

HauntedWhispers Residual

* Never play alone!

* Never let the spirits count down through the numbers or go through the alphabet as they can get out of the board this way.

* If the planchette goes to the four corners of the board it means that you have contacted an evil spirit.

* If the planchette falls from a Ouija board, a spirit will get loose.

* If the planchette repeatedly makes a figure eight, it means that an evil spirit is in control of the board.

* If you should get an evil spirit, quickly turn the planchette upside down and use it that way.

* The board must be "closed" properly or evil spirits will remain behind to haunt the operator.

* Never use the Ouija when you are ill or in a weakened condition since this may make you vulnerable to possession.

* The spirit of the Ouija board creates "wins" for the user, causing him to become more and more dependent on the board. Addiction follows. This is called "progressive entrapment."

* Evil spirits contacted through the Ouija board will try to win your confidence with false flattery and lies.

* Always be respectful and never upset the spirits.

* Never use the Ouija in a graveyard or place where a terrible death has occurred or you will bring forth malevolent entities.

* Witchboards are so named because witches use them to summon demons.

* The very first Ouija boards were made from the wood of coffins. A coffin nail in the center of the planchette window served as the pointer.

* Sometimes an evil spirit can permanently "inhabit" a board. When this happens, no other spirits will be able to use it.

* When using a glass as a message indicator, you must always cleanse it first by holding it over a burning candle.

* Ouija boards that are disposed of improperly, come back to haunt the owner.

* Ami gets a hand.A Ouija Board will scream if you try to burn it. People who hear the scream have less than thirty-six hours to live. There is only one proper way to dispose of it: break the board into seven pieces, sprinkle it with Holy Water then bury it.

* If you must use a Ouija board, make your own. Arrange the letters and numbers, into a circle so whatever is trapped within that circle can't escape.

* If you place a pure silver coin on the board, no evil spirits will be able to come through.

* NEVER leave the planchette on the board if you aren't using it.

* Lecherous spirits from the Ouija board will sometimes ask young women to do rather . . . ah, odd things. Ignore them and always remember that your Ouija partner (i.e. boyfriend) has nothing to do with this.

Three things never to ask a Ouija board:

* Never ask about God.

* Never ask when you are going to die.

* Never ask where the gold is buried.

Most paranormal researchers advise against the casual use of the Ouija board, suggesting that it can be a doorway to unknown dimensions. “The board itself is not dangerous, but the form of communication that you are attempting often is," says Ghost researcher Dale Kaczmarek of the Ghost Research Society. "Most often the spirits whom are contacted through the Ouija are those whom reside on 'the lower astral plane.' These spirits are often very confused and may have died a violent or sudden death; murder, suicide, etc. Therefore, many violent, negative and potentially dangerous conditions are present to those using the board. Often times several spirits will attempt to come through at the same time but the real danger lies when you ask for physical proof of their existence! You might say, 'Well, if you're really a spirit, then put out this light or move that object!' What you have just done is simple, you have 'opened a doorway' and allowed them to enter into the physical world and future problems can and often do arise."

* Begin by announcing that the session will only allow an experience that is positive or toward a higher good and that negative energies are not welcome.
    * Don't ask for physical signs.
    * When you're done, close the board. This is an important step. When you're done with your session, slide the planchette to 'GOODBYE' and remove your hands.

6. train

train Poltergeist

ouiiji board

I have used the board alot when i was young, maybe that explains my life right now lol...that was a good read and interesting information...thanks

I know Livescifi team always has holy water and crosses and part of the time sage to burn to stop spirits from following them home..

Train

7. HauntedWhispers

HauntedWhispers Residual

Re: ouiiji board

Yeah train they were very careful with the sessions They always said good bye and closed the doorways. And norene was great at telling they they could NOT follow her they had to stay there. Great work by the whole team

8. Gothickangel

Gothickangel Residual

i still prefer the safer boards were evil cant enter or leave. the Angel Board and the Indian Board. I've used both and they don't give off a black aura like the ouiji did when i watched my friend use it when i was a teen.

9. pagan

pagan Residual

Hi HauntedWhispers, I'm curious on where you got your information...Would you please post all sources that you used for your post...Thanks...Donna

10. oddnumber

oddnumber Residual

Thanks for the in depth explanation, rules, and consequences of the usage of the Ouija board. I knew that it is believed to open portals, but I never knew that opening portals can be this dangerous...

Some of the rules were broken yesterday, could be why the spirits were running rampant around the room.

Haha I loved that one, since Tim insulted the spirits many times during the Ouija board sessions.

An Angel and Indian board? What are these types of boards? Maybe you should bring this up sometimes to the livescifi team Gothickangel. I would prefer it if they knew about this and be as safe as possible.

You said that the Ouija board gives such a sinister aura, I hope Sasha is fine... because she used the Ouija yesterday and she is also pregnant.

I don't know if my previous paragraph made sense, but I am sticking to it, kinda tired now... :(

11. Mslolabunny

Mslolabunny Guest

thanks for the rules not that I use them anymore had a scare a long time ago a spirt drained all of my mothers energy and she got really sick for about an hr so after that I stopped. But its good to know all of these things in case I ever find myself somewhere and one is being used. Again great info thanks.

12. Red Porch

Red Porch Guest

Some rules are: don't use a manufactured board, or make one yourself. Plastic planchettes create insanity. Don't invest heavily in your own ideas because you're asking someone else for their own opinion. Shut down all spirit ties to other streets, ceilings, roads and mirrors/windows/doors, before doing the 'ja, (it's not a 'gee). There's no such thing as an evil spirit, if they're fighting they don't like boards by religion probably. Remember what covetousness is and why you're there, to want/greed something you can't get. Ask more about God, test the spirit for doctrinal accuracy. Don't shout at a board that you want them to speak clearly to the board, your voice is annoying and you aren't their teacher. Don't treat them like a child when you're conjuring their genius to the board. Don't show up with a sense of entitlement when you broke through a world of someone else to get something, especially if it involves some sort of privacy. Oh yeah don't make money and a sideshow act off of insulting 'the dead', talking about them eating raw meat at home, or that they can't brush their hair when they're teens. They can feel that and it's demoralizing on the other side to have overbearing people watch them when the world invests heavily on denying paranormal complaints and says there's no invisible people and hearing voices is a moral sin, when in fact ouija board people do speak very loudly ...to the living!