The Drawing and Some Photos of paranormal

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by dibster, Sep 20, 2016.

1. dibster

dibster Residual

okay I'm gonna introduce myself, i am dibster from indonesia ( North from Australia)..
    i come from a psychic family, my mother, me and my sister have a gifted or cursed talent.
    i can see dead people, i can see demon ( in here we call it Djin), and i can see Devil.
    this first story is my sister story. my sister like drawing, she always drawing.
    but suddenly year ago we discovered that she drew what she saw. just like LFS did. but she did it unconscious.
    here in indonesia, possession through volunteer is the only way for non gifted communicating with the otherside and it's common practice (we got no advanced evp device) .
    long story short me and my sister call the demon that causing her to draw demon/spirit unconsciously (we only call spirit for dead people). we don't get the proper answer, the only clue they say is "to look into her eye" .
    after we got that clue me and my sister conducting some experience together, and what we got is pretty amazing.

here you can concluded yourself what the clue is all about.

PS : English is not my mother tounge and i only learn it from internet. sorry for grammar eror.

Attached Files:

2. dibster

dibster Residual

another one

Attached Files: