The Bardin Booger

Discussion in 'UFO's and Cryptozoology' started by L.Gaunder, Jan 30, 2009.

1. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Not into the whole cryptozoo thing , my thing are spirits. But we have members that are into it with their friends. Theres a town here in Fla that has this creature. Good thing is the same town has a "Haunted" Cemetery too. Nothing like killing 2 birds with one stone... Anyone in Fla know anything about the Bardin booger? What a name...they couldn't think of something better? :lol:

Kinda skeptical because I saw alot on the car shaking but the people always change. One min its some guy with a couple gals, the next its a couple making out...

[​IMG]
    http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/bardin_booger.htm

2. bkiff

bkiff Residual

The Bardin Booger.... Where'd they come up with that name?

3. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

My guess Bardin is the town and I'm gathering boogie man? SO they just made up the name Bardin Booger

4. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

the drawing kind of reminds me of a giant rat with human features...much like the one i saw in new york on the subway. :shock:

5. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Bigfoot, Sasquatch etc. is a north hemisphere thing. Its curious that in Brazil we dont have such a thing. But instead of it, we have other strange creatures, as chupacabra.

PS: I think Tim fears rats :lol:

6. bkiff

bkiff Residual

I'm not too keen on rats either. I used to work in Philly. They got big and mean there. They would carry away small children. ;)