THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Forums Support' started by MelanieS, Aug 28, 2008.

1. MelanieS

MelanieS Residual

Thank you for bringing back the older forum style. That new one was tough to read on these old eyes of mine. :)

Mel

2. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

anytime mel! sorry i was working out some of the glitches with this one as we had released it to early.. :wink:

3. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

I like the new look, it's simple yet eye pleasing and sometimes that can beat the heck out of a complex-ly cool look with lots of added stuff.

Only think I have with it, and I'm not sure if it's like this with everyone or just my settings, is that the forum seems to take up a small portion of my screen. Which makes everything seem rather tiny. Is it a 600x800 format? My resolution is 1280 x 800 so that could be a reason.

Also have you thought about having a couple different 'skins' users can pick from through their profile? That way if someone wants a light background with dark txt they can have it as is, but if a dark background with light txt is easier for their eyes they have that option too. Not a big deal, but when I was making websites this option was something a lot of people had different thoughts on. :D

Thanks for all your work Tim.

4. MelanieS

MelanieS Residual

Mine does that too, I've noticed. There's about 2-3" on each side and the forums are in the center. I'm not sure what my format is set at, but I think it's the standard settings.