Stalked by the ZoZo Demon Book

Discussion in 'Ouija Board Experiences' started by tim_livescifi, Oct 6, 2017.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hey Everyone!
    Author Tim Wood from livescifi.tv here ! First off I want to personally thank everyone who purchased a book and left a review on the Amazon site! I really hope that all of you are enjoying the book. The book took a lot of hard word to put together and I could not have done it with my amazing co-author Celina Summers. If you haven't purchased or left a review yet for the book you can by going here:

https://www.amazon.com/Stalked-Zozo...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HF6H51J7D8S9XHRWNG53

If you have any questions about the book, I or Celina would be more than happy to answer!

Here is some info about the book!

During the summer of 2017, LiveSciFi paranormal investigator Tim Wood and author Celina Summers conducted a real-life experiment where Wood contacted the demon known as Zozo every night for a month. Wood believed Zozo was a demon; Summers believed Zozo was a myth. The Zozo experiment was to be the first paranormal experiment live streamed to thousands of witnesses. Its purpose? To determine the validity of the Zozo entity once and for all.

But the experiment didn’t end. Demonic influence pursued both researchers through their subsequent investigations…and their daily lives. As the activity heated up, the questions grew more difficult to answer. Was there really an entity named Zozo? Or was Zozo a smokescreen for something more sinister? At the end of the day, they had to confront the most terrifying question of all: were they stalking the Zozo demon? Or was Zozo stalking them?

The Zozo experiment is not your normal paranormal.​

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. I really loved the book!

jentt and tim_livescifi like this.
  3. Roux

Roux Ghost

How do I get mine signed ? :cool:

jentt likes this.
  4. tim_livescifi

Miss ya Roux! Would love to sign it for you..perhaps we need to do another gh in vc!

jentt likes this.
  5. tim_livescifi

thank you alicia!!! really happy that you enjoyed it!

jentt and leash237Alicia like this.
  6. Margot

Margot Residual

Hi Tim,
    Still waiting for postage, takes a while to arrive in the Outback of Australia! Dying with anticipation. The postage actually cost more than the book. The paperback book was nicely priced. I would have paid more. Anyway the blurb above states 'Summer of 2017', is that correct? How did you write and publish so quick, I believe your summer only ended a month or so ago? Is there something I have missed? Maybe I should just wait and read the book. Thanks Tim.

7. tim_livescifi

Hey Margot!
    Thanks again for getting the book, I do think that we have an e-book version available which could of helped with the postage :) A large portion of the book chronicles the experiment that took place this summer, on YouTube. Every night after the experiment Celina and I would discuss the results of the experiment which made getting the book together a lot easier, however it still was a lot of work. The schedule to get the book done in late September was grueling but well worth it.

8. Margot

Margot Residual

Thanks Tim!

9. Valak

Valak Ghost

Just got my copy this week and I am all the up to chapter 8! The book is amazing and you both did an amazing job and I am proud of you guys!!

10. jentt

jentt Ghost

I got the ebook. Read it all...Could barely put it down. It was soooooooooo good I bought the paperbook too :D
    I like Roux's idea of getting the book signed ;)

tim_livescifi and leash237Alicia like this.
  11. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

I absolutely love the book. I'm up to Chapter 14 and feel as if I'm watching the videos all over again. Very intense. You both did an amazing job on this book!

12. FireAngel766

FireAngel766 Residual

just buy the book from amazon can't wait to get it and read it

leash237Alicia likes this.
  13. TehSalade

TehSalade Residual

i had some extra cash this month so I was able to get the ebook. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. And having a hard time sleeping now ha ha

leash237Alicia likes this.
  14. angelsbear3

angelsbear3 Residual

I loved this book. I found it hard to put down. I bought the e-book and am thinking about getting the paperback so I can maybe send it to Tim and have him sign it. I think this is the best book I have read in a long time. It kept my interest and brought back the sessions I had watched during the summer. It also gave a little insight into what brought Tim into the field in the first place.