St. Augustine lighthouse

Discussion in 'Haunted Locations' started by LadyBug, Oct 29, 2008.

1. LadyBug

LadyBug Residual

I was curious if the team would ever go to the St. Augustine lighthouse? I think that would be very interesting to see on a live broadcast.

2. Nightowl

Nightowl Residual

I think that would be a great idea! It is an interesting place.

3. R501O

R501O Residual

Tim did say that they were going to investigate the st agustine lighthouse i just dont know when :?

4. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

It was Feb I believe..its like 1/2 an hour from me and hopefully I can make it... keeping the schedule bare around that time so I don't miss it..

5. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

we are getting the dates for this and will let everyone know when they come available.

Candie Ellis likes this.
  6. SPRG

SPRG Residual

would love to investigate the lighthouse, need any teams to help out??..love watching your interactive shows...gregg

7. Jeepercreeper

Jeepercreeper Residual

Once in St Augustine you should as well visit the "oldest house in america" I went there couple of years ago, I almost fainted when I crossed the main door, all time inside I was seasick and I could feeel like an invisible pressure all over me. They actually keep doors and windows closed with giants locks and dont allow you to take any pics or vids... When I ask about ghost stories of the place all employees look at me scare and nerveous and quicly changed the subject. Of all places I have been, besides Guanajuato in Mexico, this was the most energy loaded. I bet one night there with the right equipment will produce some amazing stories.

8. So true

9. Ariesqueen

Ariesqueen Residual

I've been here once! Of course, it was during the day so I really didn't feel/catch anything. My aunt is from there and last time my mom went, there was a ghost hunting crew touring the place.