SPI Captures EVPs of Spirit Crossing Over

Discussion in 'Electronic Voice Phenomena and ITC' started by Shadozfire, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Shadozfire

Shadozfire Residual

Hi all,

We recently did a home investigation and captured several EVP's. The last one on the video we believe is a spirit about to cross over. Please let us know what you think!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... d=37016529

Jen
    Founder
    Southern Paranormal Investigations

2. mace

mace Residual

wow thats cool i like how clear they are ...it would be nice to have vid just to substaniate that no one was there wispering but pretty cool.

3. Shadozfire

Shadozfire Residual

Next time we will keep the cameras rolling. ;)

4. chastam

chastam Residual

Very interesting EVP's...very clear! How are things now after the investigation?
    Thanks for sharing these :)

5. Shadozfire

Shadozfire Residual

The home owners can now sleep through the night and do not see anything that they shouldn't. So the house clearing was a success!

6. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

very cool evps shadoz! thanks..

7. Dreamers_Legacy

Dreamers_Legacy Residual

Nice EVPS love the way they were put together and presented.

I love the ending I cant say I have ever heard an EVP of someone crossing over. If that what it was what a great catch as they sound very happy to go!

Jody

8. Shadozfire

Shadozfire Residual

Yes he did. It is almost like you can hear the awe in his voice! I get goosebumps every time I hear it!

9. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

Wow that last one made the hair stand up on my arms. Great catch. Did you catch it that one of the male voices sounded like he had an English accent?

10. squirlz

squirlz Residual

very cool.....thanks for sharing that with us

11. spook

spook Residual

nifty neato evps!! :shock:
    thanks for sharing them! :wink:

12. Parachick

Parachick Residual

Okay....this is a "debate" so to speak on the team right now. Very interesting to me that you pick up on this also. Would love to hear which evp you hear an English accent in.
    Thanks!

13. train

train Poltergeist

crossing over

wow..that is some evp..i could constantly hear the sound of aww it was not very loud but very clear...very cool catch..thanks for sharing :)

[​IMG]

14. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

The one that says "Wait here's something"!

15. Parachick

Parachick Residual

Okay..the "Wait, here's something" is a male British accent. It belongs to one of our team members actually. He was helping me find an open outlet to plug in our IR illuminator. :)

16. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

Ok LOL....but there was another one toward the end! I thought the first one was really plain hahaha. Which one do you guys hear the accent on??

17. Parachick

Parachick Residual

Ok LOL....but there was another one toward the end! I thought the first one was really plain hahaha. Which one do you guys hear the accent on??[/quote]

The one we have been debating the accent is the final capture, "I see home."
    Is it a) English b) deep south?

18. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

The last EVP to me sounds more English than southern. I have a strong southern accent myself...but it does not sound southern to me. The one you captured of the little girl saying " Mommy" sounds English to me as well. Neat EVP's!

19. Shadozfire

Shadozfire Residual

One vote English! ;)

20. lglessner

lglessner Residual

That was not only interesting, but very moving. Wonderful captures.