Sometimes, I hear voices...

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by viperidae_the_snake, Aug 17, 2016.

1. So, sometimes, I hear voices. It happened more than just once or twice, and I'm kinda worried. The voices are never clear. I can't understand a word- most of the time, I don't even hear words, just whispers I cannot distinguish, or heavy breathing and loud gasps, faint laughter or giggling. They only last for a few seconds.

For the longest time, I didn't believe I was hearing anything, or rather, I chose not to believe. I live in a rather lively area. I can hear cars and people outside almost all the time so, I had plenty of excuses, but as the incidents started to take place more often - like, sometimes, I'd hear someone call my name, or hear something similar, but when I asked my parents, they would claim that they didn't call for me, and didn't hear anything either - I had to believe.

Another example would be when I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, to the sound of those gasps, or loud breathing I mentioned, or some other noise that vaguely resembles someone clapping, or hitting a wall or something similar.

It is normal for sleepy, tired mind to make up things, but it has happened more than once, sometimes few times in a row as well and what with those other voices, I don't think it is a mere coincidence.

Those sounds are always distant and vague.

And I have experienced some things before as well. (Having a bad feeling about something, or dreams I don't remember that apparently were some sort of visions, because once - according to my deceased grandmother - I started yelling at a relative in my sleep to don't go, or to take me with him,( and he apparently didn't listen, if what I started to yell after that is anything to go by) and that relative ended up dying in a car crush few days after that.)

What should I do? I'm kinda worried.

Alfred and CDPittman like this.
  2. CDPittman

CDPittman Residual

keep a log of all of these events. Sometimes a pattern emerges. Right now, I don't think you need to do anything. You can, however, acknowledge it. Tell it you know its there, but not to frighten you or disturb your sleep.

Alfred likes this.
  3. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

Long ago, I remember hearing someone talking about hearing voices. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with pictures. Two people in a picture where one of the persons has died. That they could talk to you. Wish I could remember more, very sorry. Also, it is not uncommon to hear voices and women are more likely to hear them than men. There is a support group that I know of called Hearing Voices Network. Check them out and see if that might be something that would help you deal with the voices. If you ever need an ear to listen, I'll gladly do so for you. Best of luck! :)

Alfred and CDPittman like this.
  4. Thanks for taking time to reply and thank you for your advice. I'm still wary about actually talking back and letting it know it I'm aware of its existence (I have a feeling that it already does, for some reason), but I suppose I'll have to do it someday.

Alfred likes this.
  5. Thanks for your advice and the story. Maybe I can find something more about it. I'll also be sure to check out that Hearing Voices Network thing.

Alfred likes this.