Scribbly planchette

Discussion in 'Paranormal Equipment' started by horseshoehank, Oct 10, 2008.

1. horseshoehank

horseshoehank Residual

Just saw a cool thing you could try.....

A planchette that has a marker or pencil through the middle, instead of the window pointer, is placed on a large pad of paper, and the session runs the same as Ouija, except the spirits can write direct answers on the paper...just flip to a new page for each question.....

Maybe I will build one and send it to Tim...

Chuck

2. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

i believe its referred to as a form on spirtiual writing. i would love to try to use something like this. thanks hank im still in awe in shock over the quilt you made :D

3. Anddos

Anddos Residual

ive seen this spirit writing been done on most haunted once , wether its real or not i dont know but it did write something related to there investigation

4. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Cool idea. Another weapon for the arsenal.

5. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Hank you wouldn't happen to be a Libra would ya? They are very artistic. I have a touch of it but since I am close to Scorp I pick up most of that signs traits.

6. horseshoehank

horseshoehank Residual

I'm a Taurus, actually....but I was a Twin and we were born 2 and a half months early due to complications....

Sadly, my brother didn't make it, (not that he ever left my side...)and it's a miracle I lived, being a preemie in 1970 and all...but look at me now!

So maybe that has some bearing on my sign, and my creativity.....

Of course, making a kilt is pretty much mechanical, not creative...(insert false modesty here)

Chuck

7. master_T

Re:

i think i might try this out..hehehe

8. princessanna

princessanna Residual

I would love to see this, I think you would have good success with this Tim

9. master_T

my hand writing is horrible but i may give it a shot! lol [-o<