Sallie House QNA w/Tim

Discussion in 'ask, the team???' started by tim_livescifi, Apr 10, 2018.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Hey everyone during the QNA sessions please post your questions here for Tim!

TankGirl likes this.
  2. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Ooooo I will ask the first...
    What is your favorite item of memorabilia from an investigation or haunted collection item and why?

(Mine is my John Wayne Gacy crawl space dirt or my letter written by The Night Stalker Richard Ramirez)

SinfulAngel666 likes this.
  3. tim_livescifi

I don't ever take items from locations as its against what I believe, I just let people send them to me...lol..but probably my favorite haunted object of all time was the Dybbuk Box - it was extremely haunted, but I had very interesting experiences with it, some that I never forget!

TankGirl likes this.
  4. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

What's the Worst thing that's happened to you at that He'll house? The spirits know your coming ahead of time?

5. Ugne

Ugne Residual

You mention dreams as a subject quite a lot, in your opinion how are dreams linked to the paranormal world? And what is the worst/strangest one you had?

6. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

My God that reminds me of a disturbing one I had last night! Sorry I'm not Tim answering,,but made me think of it.I heard that demons cause a lot of nightmares & very real,disturbing dreams

Ugne likes this.
  7. Ugne

Ugne Residual

Oh that's interesting! I used to have reoccurring nightmares of one specific figure when I used to live at my parents place. I thought it stopped when I moved out, but I had a very disturbing dream a couple of weeks ago followed by small activity at my apartment. What happened in the nightmare you mentioned? I would be very much interested in hearing about it :)

Emily Nicholson likes this.
  8. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

well gifted haunted items are a different story ! And a Dybbuk Box hellz yah!

9. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

I have a lot of crazy & recurring ones too..like yrs.ago I kept having a scary one where there was a werewolf in the house that kept looking for me to Kill me! & I'd be hiding .I must have about 4 dream books.i read that when dreams are reacurring it means you need to fix something in your life & it will go away

10. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

Also,the other day I had a disturbing one where me & a group of people were in line where they were forcing us to have injections that would put a demon in us,& I was scared & of course didn't want that,but when they put her in ( the demon) she actually talked to me & sounded kinda "nice!" But still made evil, bad things happen &I didn't know if I would ever be rid of her..Crazy Cra...

Ugne likes this.
  11. Ugne

Ugne Residual

Woah! That's messed up... I had one where I got possessed but nothing like that!

tim_livescifi likes this.
  12. tim_livescifi

probably being possessed by the demon during the Ouija and Ganzfeld session!

Ugne likes this.
  13. What's up?

tim_livescifi likes this.
  14. tim_livescifi

helllo!

15. tim_livescifi

possession dreams are no good, i believe that if you had one you had probably come across a negative entity trying to attach itself to you

Emily Nicholson and Ugne like this.
  16. Ugne

Ugne Residual

Oh shoot... do you have any advice on how should I deal with it?

17. SinfulAngel666

SinfulAngel666 Residual

How would I know if I have an entactment or something is following me? I been having this feeling for years that something is bc how I feel and what I went thru when I was little bad experiences in a house I used to live in and now I think it's following me bc every house I live in same thing happens as it did when I was little... I just don't know what it is or who

Ugne likes this.
  18. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

I'm sure i heard my name yelled out just before i woke up from a dream the other day. I live on my own btw.