Sallie House QNA w/Kristen

Discussion in 'ask, the team???' started by tim_livescifi, Apr 10, 2018.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Post your QNA questions for Kristen!

Kristin likes this.
  2. SinfulAngel666

SinfulAngel666 Residual

Going to ask u same question as I did Nicole and tim
    New
    How would I know if I have an entactment or something is following me? I been having this feeling for years that something is bc how I feel and what I went thru when I was little bad experiences in a house I used to live in and now I think it's following me bc every house I live in same thing happens as it did when I was little... I just don't know what it is or who

A moment ago

Kristin likes this.
  3. jentt

jentt Moderator

How did you like using the dowsing rods? What's your opinion about them? Do you think you'll use them again? You did an amazing job with them. It's always good to try new things :)

Kristin and SandiCece like this.
  4. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

You said in the video that you remember your dreams & write them down.me too.Just curious what they're about,,if their scary,,or any dreams about the future?

Kristin likes this.
  5. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

If you think you have an attachment you'd like to get rid of, I'd get a priest to perform a blessing on you and the house to free you from any negative things. They can also do exorcisms but a cleansing and blessing of you and the property should suffice.

6. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I do have dreams about the future and also scary dreams to. The subject matter is all over the place. I also get visited by family and friends that have passed in my dreams. I write them down because sometimes they make no sense and after a while I go back and read them lots of times then I'll see a common thread in them and can decipher them.

Emily Nicholson likes this.
  7. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I loved using the rods! I'd never used them before and so it was really exciting to see them work. It was also cool feeling them move around and knowing that I wasn't causing it. I'll definitely use them again.

jentt likes this.
  8. jentt

jentt Moderator

That's Awesome! These were so interesting & would like to see more :)

Kristin likes this.