SALLIE HOUSE Paranormal Evidence, Discussion, Screen Caps and Investigation Thread

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erika

erika Poltergeist

2. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

Who's got 20/20 vision...

Attached Files:

3. I have perfect vision I have hawk eyes that's what my family & friends call me the hawk eyes !!!

✳Debstar66✳ likes this.
  4. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

5. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

6. Fubar716

Fubar716 Residual

Hey Tim don't have screen capture but red door opened twice few hours back once after your buddy closed it. I blasted it on chat after it happened so sure u know about it by now

7. erika

erika Poltergeist

8. Tabbykhat

Tabbykhat Residual

enlarged figure.png A figure at the top of the stairs

Candie6672 and ✳Debstar66✳ like this.
  9. erika

erika Poltergeist

maybe reflection but it was gone, and as far as i understand nothing reflective was in there
    Untitled-1.jpg

10. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

Weird llight while patrick was getting cam from basement.png what is light in camera one.png weird light still in basement cam 4 aug 3rd.png Weird light still in basement cam 4 3.png weird light in basement popped up when patrick was in basement.png Had a strange light pop up when Patrick was taking down the camera in the hole in basement, then hung around for a bit...

D.Heaton likes this.
  11. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

12. Teresa Athman

Teresa Athman Residual

Weird light hung around chair in basement.png Weird light in basement disappeared here.png I noticed that it hung around the metal chair before it exited by the pipe by furnace...

erika likes this.
  13. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

IMG_20170804_031953.jpg IMG_20170804_031928.jpg IMG_20170804_031939.jpg IMG_20170804_031904.jpg IMG_20170804_031912.jpg Creeeeeepy!! IMG_20170804_031953.jpg IMG_20170804_031928.jpg IMG_20170804_031939.jpg IMG_20170804_031904.jpg IMG_20170804_031912.jpg

D.Heaton likes this.
  14. NoxidiumMonster

NoxidiumMonster Residual

Living room cam, object on the table moves (the silvery grey part of the what looks like an equipment bag) Couldn't tell side by side so i just took both the screens and gif'ed them so you could see the difference in movement but it does go down slightly. Couldn't find the exact time right off on the video because it's a slight change in position and it was hard visually for me to notice. I didn't want to edit the screen size so the files were to big to post directly here - and as such they're still full screen size
    .o5 speed (fast) Link
    2.0 speed (slow) Link

15. NoxidiumMonster

NoxidiumMonster Residual

pretty sure that's a common house spider, we get a ton on our security camera's because the infared draws in insect and the fact that today that cam has a spider web in it also makes me thing this.

16. NoxidiumMonster

NoxidiumMonster Residual

Orb1.png Orb2.png Orb3.png Orb4.png Orb5.png Orb6.png
    Orb in the basement - capped for tim

D.Heaton and Tabbykhat like this.
  17. Tabbykhat

Tabbykhat Residual

another figure.png a white shadey figure arm stretched out towards the stair rail

18. NoxidiumMonster

NoxidiumMonster Residual

Orb3.png Orb4.png Orb5.png Orb7.png Orb8.png Orb10.png Orb11.png Orb12.png Orb13.png Orb14.png
    Another basement orb, i caught a flash of light and slowed it down to .25 and caught this it dissipated into the area where the pentagram was

Tabbykhat likes this.
  19. That's what I kept seeing

20. ✳Debstar66✳

✳Debstar66✳ Poltergeist

The Raven Man...

Attached Files:

D.Heaton and coryz123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.