Sallie house 2017 screenshots

Discussion in 'Photographs' started by Nadine Vanderpoorten, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Hi everyone, here are all my screenshots @ the Sallie house from Januari 11th till Januari the 16th. I did not take every day screenshots, I let other people also have fair chances to make ones, for me it was not about winning, but giving the Livescifi Team proof of the paranormal. Okay I can only add 10 pictures at a time, did not know that. Is there a way you can upload a file of pictures?

Attached Files:

Irisssssss22 and Kitt like this.
  2. Here are the other screenshots I took.

Attached Files:

3. My last ones.

Attached Files:

4. Blazikenblade

Blazikenblade Residual

5. Hey, sure, first one is from when Kristin did an evp from her artwork in Sallie's room, this is the vid Tim re-uploaded, watch @ 6:03:43 time:

6. Second one was from the first day when they arrived, when I did a selfie screenshot of Kristin, Kierran and Tim, that selfie screenshot is Tim, he looks cloaked by something, that is true, a friend of mine saw my screenshots too, he was able to tell me it's an african god spirit, that hangs around him.
    , this vid from beginning Tim re-uploaded, that is when I took that selfie screenshot of him, of all three.

7. Blazikenblade

Blazikenblade Residual

Hey can u let me know if that african god spirit comes from any of the dolls nadine. I swear that the dolls sometimes interfere with the investigations but im not entirely 100% if they 'come out to play'. Its bad enough that the main one is not an average demon to contend with.

8. Hey Blaze, I am not sure about that, it is my best friend William Miller, who I shared my screenshots with that felt this presence, around Tim, not me, I can give u his fb profile: https://www.facebook.com/RavenOfDestruction?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

He loves making friends, knows he can trust me with people I connect him with :) U can ask him.