Russian Soldiers Discover Strange Creature On Sakhalin

Discussion in 'Paranormal News' started by Bodhi, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Seems to have been debunked but I thought it was interesting anyway :D

Monday, June 23, 2008
    Russian Soldiers Discover Strange Creature On Sakhalin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This creature was found by Russian soldiers on Sakhalin shoreline. Sakhalin area is situated near to Japan, it’s the most eastern part of Russia, almost 5000 miles to East from Moscow (Russia is huge). People don’t know what is it. According to the bones and teeth - it is not a fish. According to its skeleton - it’s not a crocodile or alligator. It has a skin with hair or fur. It has been said that it was taken by Russian special services for in-depth studies, and we are lucky that people who encountered it first made those photos before it was brought away.

2 Comments:
    Anonymous said...
    These same pictures with nearly identical information was posted on the web two years ago. Apparently, it turned out to be a toothed whale covered in seaweed.
    1:30 PM

Anonymous said...
    I would have to agree with the above poster. It looks like a toothed whale skeleton to me as well....
    1:19 PM

2. master_T

master_T Residual

its always interesting what you may find on the beach! Wear sandals!

3. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

:lol: :lol: I have to wear sandles over here on the beach in the summer anyway otherwise I will burn my feet... but yes it is very interesting what washes up on the beach!!! although I must say I have yet to see a toothed whale with seaweed on its head!!! :lol:

4. train

train Poltergeist

:shock: well i'll be darned on first look i thot it to be a croc..but then i noticed it was on the beach ..so that shot my theory....

so if it is a whale is the whale old..or just decomposed???looks pretty gross no matter what it is lol

interesting, when im on a beach i find only dead fish :( useless wood and the odd time a shell lol..nothing even close to the pics above lol

5. CassiLynae

CassiLynae Residual

Hell that things skull makes it look like a mystic from the dark crystal.