Rolling Hills Closing Doors

Discussion in 'Paranormal News' started by master_T, Apr 19, 2009.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Rolling Hills is closing..

It's with a heavy heart that I make this announcement:

Rolling Hills will be closing its doors on July 19th, 2009. We have tried the best we could, but we simply cannot afford to keep it open. Our expenses far outweigh any income we receive from our paranormal investigating programs. With the state of today's economy and so many of us struggling to keep food on the table, our participants and supporters have had to put paranormal investigating on hold. I do understand but it makes it impossible for us to keep it going. We cannot operate at 90% loss of participation. The property will be going up for sale within a week. My family and I have decided to relocate out of state. If I can't live at RH, I don't want to live in New York State.

If you are among the few people who have made reservations past the July 19th date, you have already been sent an email outlining your options. I've made sure that nobody will have paid me for something I cannot deliver. Please refer to the email and contact me as soon as possible. I will not have anyone stuck with tickets to a building they cannot access.

Many of you have helped to support the property in the last few years. I want to thank you all. It has been a pleasure meeting all of our guests. Many of you have become good friends and I know have grown very attached to RH. I will miss you all and I will miss the members of Soul Seekers United Paranormal Meetup. It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you and investigating with you as well.

But most of all, I want to thank the members of Rolling Hills Paranormal Research Society and my staff. We've been together for almost 5 years and have made such progress in the field of paranormal research. The work that has been accomplished in so little time is amazing. I know you all love RH and are grieving right now. I'm so sorry it has come to this. You will all forever be in my heart. You are my best friends....Nobody can take our memories away.

I have changed for the better, as a person, in so many ways. I will never regret purchasing Rolling Hills, working diligently to open it to the public and to keep it open. I was given a rare opportunity to be the latest caretaker of the most unique and awesome property. A chance of a lifetime. I will always look upon these years as the most important in my spiritual growth.

Some may laugh or scoff, but many of my ghosts here have become my friends. It will be hard leaving them...

I hope I have helped them in some way. And I hope I've done a small part in advancing the field of paranormal research. I did try.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Bright Blessings to each of you!!