Question for anyone to answer!

Discussion in 'Forums Support' started by Alfred, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

How do I delete a post underneath the paranormal experiences label?

Thanks.

2. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

Is it your own post?

Alfred likes this.
  3. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

There should be a delete button? if not i can delete it for you if you tell me exactly which post.

Alfred likes this.
  4. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

[QUOTUOTE="Kellee, post: 18038, member: 4570"]There should be a delete button? if not i can delete it for you if you tell me exactly which post.[/QUOTE]
    Kellee, post: 18038, member: 4570"]There should be a delete button? if not i can delete it for you if you tell me exactly which post.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's my post and, it doesn't show a delete button. Give me a second and, I will let you know which post to delete. Thanks so much for replying. I really appreciate it.

5. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Yes, it's my post and, it doesn't show a delete button. Give me a second and, I will let you know which post to delete. Thanks so much for replying. I really appreciate it.

6. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

The thread you can delete for me is the one that reads [The hand] but, I have another thread that says that same title. So, there's one of these threads, if you look down within the text as if you're going to read it, towards the bottom of the text it reads the sentence "Afterwhile, this "thing" stopped...". This is the thread I want deleted. To emphasize this, the word "thing" in this particular thread has quotation marks in which I indicated in the example sentence for you. The other thread like this one doesn't have quotation marks surrounding the word, thing which is the thread I want to keep.

Thank you again.

7. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

Ok ill try sort it soon for ya

Alfred likes this.
  8. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Okay and thanks again!