Discussion in 'Announcements' started by varick01, Mar 16, 2008.

1. MelanieS

MelanieS Residual

Click on "new comment."

When that comes up, I'm fairly certain it means someone has place a new comment on your profile. Once that comment has been looked at, I think it returns back to "My Profile".

Give it a shot and see what it does. :)

2. Devils_Darkness

Devils_Darkness Residual

New Comment is where the My Profile is. It becomes New Comment when someone has posted a new comment to your profile. Once you click on that and view the comment it will go back to My Profile. :D

3. oddnumber

oddnumber Residual

Re: Profile problem

I don't know what's wrong, but I see "my profile" perfectly fine on top. Could be what Devils_Darkness said about the new comments, so try checking your new comments.

4. dana

dana Residual

Thank you so much for your help! Y'all are terrific! :D My problem has been resolved! Okay, I am blonde and I am not technologically minded, so with that combination it's a wonder I can log in at all!! :lol: Hope to see y'all Saturday night!

5. mssusie24

mssusie24 Residual

help with profile

how do i make mine a pretty profile like my myspace? i have been trying to for the past few days. im going crazy lol

6. luvss

luvss Residual

susie, I believe you need to go into CSS tools

7. brooker

brooker Residual

profile problem

i would like this pofile removed please as i can no longer view the shows in archives or watch a live show being displayed on ustream , this is my fault i think as i may have removed cookies by mistake. :(

thanks

good luck on saturday :D

8. auroraangel2b

auroraangel2b Residual

hello

maybe u should try a system restore.go to start on desktop>All programs>Accessories>System Tools>System restore.Restore your computer to earlier time click it.Click next.pick a day before this happened.
    click next.then it should restore and restart your computer.hope that helps you.Good Luck.

9. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Re: profile problem

sorry to hear brooker, if you need help send me a pm ill be more then happy to walk you through the necessary steps..

10. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Profiles

Either its too early in the morn or I'm just a dumb blonde ...maybe both *shrug* but where is the profile area? There use to be buttons for Members and your own profile..now I can't find the darn things...

11. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Re: Profiles

you can find your profile under the user control panel...underneath the board index top left of this screen. =P~

12. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Re: Profiles

I can't sign into chat :( I lost all my friends :(
    what shall I do now??? :(