Discussion in 'Announcements' started by varick01, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Blue_Rain

Blue_Rain Residual

What would we do with out you? :wink: :D

2. Ariana

Ariana Residual

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know everytime I try to use log me in everytime I visit it says I can't use that feature. Oh and Tim you disappeared from my friends list along with your profile.

3. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

it appears to be working please let me know if you have any more issues. :p

4. Ariana

Ariana Residual

Terrific! It's working now Master T! :D Thanks!

5. Nightshade1983

Nightshade1983 Residual

Hello, I seem to be having some problems uploading an avatar, or a picture of myself. Can you all help me, plus I'm not very computer knowledgable, just enough to be dangerous(to myself) lol

6. Ariana

Ariana Residual

Hey there Nightshade1983! Just click on the My Profile in browser and you'll see Edit Forum Profile Scroll all the way down until you see Avatar Control Panel. Hope that helps! ^_^

7. spook

spook Residual

hallo Nighshade.. :D

*take your Avatar
    *upload it in a program such as "Photobucket"
    *use the "direct link" when posting it in the following place:

as Ariana states, go to your:
    *My Profile
    *Edit Forum Profile

then follow this:

[​IMG]

i hope that helps.. let us know if there are any further questions!

8. bkiff

bkiff Residual

edit profile

How do you get to the edit profile page, again? I forget. Duh...

9. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Above see....My Profile..Then go to ->Edit Profile or Edit Community Profile.

Is that the answer your looking for BK?

10. bkiff

bkiff Residual

I think so. Thanks.

11. bkiff

bkiff Residual

Now what the heck. I don't see "my Profile". Is this place out to get me?

12. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

its haunted...muahahahhahaha...lol...bk pm if your still having issues will be glad to help.

13. bkiff

bkiff Residual

It was odd. The "edit profile" wasn"t there. When I came back later, it was there. It is haunted. :)

14. master_T

master_T Poltergeist

i channeled cmg last night and during the session he informed he was going to make his reapperance in the forums..lol

15. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

huh, Tim changes the theme now the custom profile backgrounds don't show up *pout*

16. oddnumber

oddnumber Residual

Hmm I guess I don't have to invest time into changing my background after all...

Glad to see the blood splatter back though.

17. train

train Poltergeist

profiles

i really liked this deep blue i had in my profile..oh well..no worries

xoxoxo
    train

18. katt.is.here

katt.is.here Residual

I also miss my profile background. Guess u can't have everything. lol Chat works and that was the main problem. :)

19. dana

dana Residual

Profile problem

Okay! I see the "My Profile" before I log in, but after I log in the "My Profile" disappears. I show FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, New Comment, You have no new messages, Log Out, Profile Search, and Profile Groups, but no My Profile. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong on the other end? Please let me know because I would like to update my profile and have not been able to do this.

20. dana

dana Residual

Profile problem

Okay! I see the "My Profile" before I log in, but after I log in the "My Profile" disappears. I show FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, New Comment, You have no new messages, Log Out, Profile Search, and Profile Groups, but no My Profile. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong on the other end? Please let me know because I would like to update my profile and have not been able to do this.