Not sure if I experienced, need opinions

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by Witchster, Jul 22, 2016.

1. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Dude not sure why it copied the text 3 times lmao

2. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Yes ma'am Kristen mentioned that if you pick up or carry off (imagine a dry sponge and how much water it soaks up when dropped in a bucket of water) Every one can pick up and let other people's attitudes etc soak in to us being sensitive it kinda a very amplified version I feel everyone has abilities to some extent some people are energy healers theta reiki there are so many different gifts that most people haven't heard of. I usually wear a black tormuline ring which is a wonderful protection stone kinda keeps some of the negative energies at bay (doesn't keep them all away but it has helped me tremendously) I had a coworker that I couldn't be around because I'm generally a chill caring person but would anger quickly around him once I realized where it was coming from I avoided putting myself in close quarters with him. So once you are more aware it helps. I've been working with my 12 year old because he's been getting migraines the past two days and when I finally got him to tell me what was bothering him he said he was worried about his dad (and I found out also he's been scheduled for another surgery) he's been listening to meditation music and breathing techniques because I explained we have to realize where its coming from and make it positive and send his dad calm healing vibes he's worked with me several times because I don't want him scared and not know how to properly channel these energies. And Witchster its stinks you've gone through so much but everyday we have a choice to make today better than yesterday I have had to remind myself that many times just be around postive uplifting people and try to reduce the amount of time spent with those not so nice. Good luck to you both xoxo keep me posted of how it goes love n light

Witchster likes this.
  3. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Ok now u got me thinking about another experience I had about 15 years ago lol, I am gonna tell it as it was, might sound crazy but oh well here goes, I was feeling very low and basically had enough of life and wanted to die, I went to lie down, my husband and children were downstairs, I lay down and said it my head don't let me wake up again let me die, with that , this is were it goes freaky, I felt myself being pulled into a very dark vortex, it was pitch black and I couldn't hear nothing, then voices started coming at me , there was so many I couldn't make out what they was saying, then faces appeared but they went by so quick I could make out details, then I could hear over all the other voices one female voice, but again could make out what she was saying, I shouted I don't understand what ur saying, with that I was pulled back into the vortex, noises around my house slowly came back, I opened my eyes, I was so confused, I got up of the bed, walked out of the bedroom and stood at the top of the stairs, my husband saw me and asked what was wrong as I looked so pale, I said nightmare and continued downstairs, a friend of mine was down there, and I started shouting at her to stop being so negative, she was shocked, I went back upstairs and trashed my bedroom , shouting I am sick of pp being negative stay away from me.
    My husband thought I was possessed and called the local spiritual church, they agreed and came out the next morning and told my husband to remove the kids and animals from the house.
    The lady came from the church, she was a clairvoyant, she asked me what had happened, she explained that because of the way I was feeling about wanting to die, there was a family spirit who needed to say something to me but I wasn't hearing her and she needed help so she did something drastic to get help , she then told me other things which are private to me , she explained how to meditate etc and she left, no payment so not a scam artist.
    So what do u think to that experience? Would love ur opinions xx

TankGirl likes this.
  4. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

The biggest thing I picked up immediately was the female voice was your spirit guide.. She has always been trying to get your attention (but life and our surroundings can make it hard for us to hear them and that's another good thing that meditation can help us do) ok and something else I'm getting are the words "down down down" like you mentioned a downward spiral I think there were several individuals that were pulling you down (misery loves company) and even you yelled at your friend to quit being negative I think your guide was still in direct contact with you at that moment.. A question I have for you is ...was yelling something like that out of the norm for you (our guides never leave our sides unless we ask them to and even then not for long) when I first started mentoring I was given a picture and had to tell about the man in it at first he seemed normal then my guide said he's deceiving you then I picked up feeling drugged I knew he killed people but when it got detailed it went to something very traumatic that I had gone through as well and because they are here for our higest good she stopped right there and wouldn't give me anymore info because she wanted to shield me from experiencing that again (luckily I was pretty much done but my point being they can be protective enough to say enough is enough which in an odd way I think happened to you ) hope that makes a little bit of sense..

Witchster likes this.
  5. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Thanks for ur reply, no it's not normal for me to scream at ppl, I was the type to hold things in, listen even though I wanted to not hear them, now I am a bit more open and more direct lol . so can u read ppl as well, because I can do that too xx

TankGirl likes this.
  6. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

It can be what makes you ill. It made me
    Very ill a lot before I got a
    Handle on it. So I read everything I could about empathed and it helped me a lot. Try that and let me know how it goes.

Witchster and TankGirl like this.
  7. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Ok I giggled because its Soooo comforting to find others who can fully understand .. I feel like I have read every horrible piece of rubbish about being an empath or clair person to some very amazing internet articles that were extremely insightful I knew I had to learn to control it and make it a GIFT instead of a CURSE.. When I finally grasped it was which of the two I chose for it to be that's when I realized I could take all of these crazy intense emotions and use them in a positive way to help others the living and the dead. Still the hardest part of reading for someone is the seasickness I get from knowing I have to say something that could "hurt" their feelings thankfully the meditative mind set in and says "their highest good".. I am so grateful that my own growth and curiosity brought me to you guys here at livescifi I think paranormal investigators are great I always love going on walks and it's fun because I've had some pretty cool spirit responses to my energy however investigator tech wise I totally SUCK! I've been staring at this darn thing for weeks now trying to figure out how in the world to get the info from this old junker to my computer or phone hard drive or whatever but I am pretty good about tagging my recordings oh yah Kristin do you ever the the little "creeper" crawly eel like shadow mists I've haven't seen them in several months but have well for a long time I can't quite fully understand them I heard someone say it sounded like what some call church demons but I feel like they have way more emotion than a demon would this is why I think your gift of being able to put on paper what I see or have been shown is so freaking phenomenal but nope even my stick figures look like a crack addict during a sharknado drew it or a woman explaining an odd sound in her car engine... Human spirits are a little easier to describe but the ones hiding their true identity they turn out like my crackhead sharknado friend.. Again I am so glad I stumbled on you guys keep on kickin booty Kristin!

Kristin and Witchster like this.
  8. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

9. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

If anyone can help me figure out how to get these evps off of here without losing them I would be So flippin happy

Witchster likes this.
  10. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

I upload them to my laptop, not sure what it is u are doing that makes u lose them?

11. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

No i just dont know how to get them to my laptop

Witchster likes this.
  12. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Haven't u got a usb cable so u can transfer the files to the laptop? If u have u open the drive that they have uploaded to , C or D drive, open the file drag the audio files to ur desktop and they should be saved , dunno if that helped, otherwise I would google it , as Google knows all lol xx

13. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

LOL I love Google will do cause i was on a investigation tonight ans i know i have a very good EVP sooo loud

Witchster likes this.
  14. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

. Those eel like mists what color are they? I see dark blackish grey ones and almost every night have white ones. Been trying to figure out what the white ones are. They don't (white ones) feel bad at all. More curious and protective. I don't know. What have you heard about them, or felt about them? I'm glad you found us as well! ❤️

TankGirl likes this.
  15. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

I haven't ever seen the white ones but usually they are blackish and grey mists I've seen about 4 of them at a time... It's not terrifying however I also don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling about them either usually sad depressing.. One woman that has always helped me since I was a kid called them Church Demons