Not sure if I experienced, need opinions

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by Witchster, Jul 22, 2016.

1. icesaige

icesaige Residual

Hi. I just wanted to add my two cents. Think of a museum as a show case filled with stolen artifacts. We may not see any harm in displaying these treasures but just imagine how you would feel if your home was burglarized and to make matters worse not even a week later you see your prized possessions being re sold on craigs list. Now add those emotions and multiply it by eternity and thus the possibility of a possessive energy isn't to far fetched. I never ever get warm and fuzzy feeling when I visit museums :>

Witchster and killerclown1979 like this.
  2. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Yes I agree with Tim some spirit energies are so strong (not necessarily bad) but strong enough to choke you up one place I went to I stepped on the property preparing to do my "walk" and instantly couldn't breathe it was so thick. I had to go back across the street and ground myself again, I figured out later that particular spirit had been anticipating me, it's something that empaths deal with even with the living I will know when someone I'm close to is upset. Look into to it and you will find things to protect yourself and not be too taken back when those things happen! Megustalations ✌

Witchster likes this.
  3. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Ok this is gonna sound strange, but here goes, as a child and as a adult I have always felt like I don't belong on this plain, also I get very very emotional at world disasters, like they take all my thoughts up, is this the sort of thing u mean?

TankGirl likes this.
  4. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Not strange to me I understand exactly what you mean the easiest way to explain it is you're able to peek through the Veil as a kid I had this all the time it is almost like you're living in a daydream all the time which opens you up to the things some cannot see but it is important to find a way to get grounded so that you're not always open so now as an adult and working with a mentor I've learned to balance things out appropriately good luck to you namaste

Witchster likes this.
  5. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Please let me add that I can't recommend highly enough the importance of meditation and meditation music chakra balancing and things of that sort my Spotify account has tons meditation songs buy massage tribe good stuff

6. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

I used to meditate many moons ago lol now not so much, so how do u ground urself?

7. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

0811161314a.jpg 0811161314a.jpg 0811161314a.jpg 0811161302.jpg 0811161303b.jpg
    Ok it's always important to try to do this in a quiet room where you won't be distracted so sit on the ground outside on the ground is best it connects you to the earth plus you can feel the earth and its power but sit Indian style or in a comfy position you can fully relax try to release all tension and send it out of your body. I am adding pics of what my meditation area looks like when I have my special meditation red candle is because I'm needing and wanting to draw in vibes of love etc the white I always light as it is the white light of protection my incense, crysals stones , tarot deck, my journal for my tarot readings and my current Aura photo which actually shows my two known guides on each side of me but it reminds me that it is a good aura but my goal is for more purple Soooo put ear buds in and close your eyes and give this a listen:

And for info of things that will be useful on balancing and grounding yourself here is a wonderful site:

http://www.wellbeingalignment.com/chakra-meditation.html

Sorry so long But I hope this helps some- Namaste

8. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Thanks will be doing this for sure xx

killerclown1979 and TankGirl like this.
  9. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Your welcome hope it helps ✌

Witchster likes this.
  10. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Google Empath and it'll help you understand. An Empath picks up all energies alive and dead.

Danielle, Witchster and TankGirl like this.
  11. killerclown1979

killerclown1979 Poltergeist

TankGirl that's awesome...

TankGirl and Witchster like this.
  12. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

I can't thank you all enough for the help and thoughts u have given to me, now on the path of being an Empath xx

13. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Kristin- it could be just me but sometimes I have more difficulty dealing with the living energies more and had to add watching the recently uploaded video the sigh you do at the beginning I know all too well. -xoxo sweet lady

Kristin and Witchster like this.
  14. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

it's not surprising that the living overwhelm you more than the dead. The living have and are constantly producing their own energies whereas entities must use our energy to help them communicate. Living people's energies due to my Empath abilities have actually made me sick--and quite frankly put in the hospital a few times. It's a delicate balance that takes a while to master.

Witchster and TankGirl like this.
  15. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Thanks sweetie literally learning to make this a routine was the hardest part we You don't have to spend hours unless your preparing for a walk or something it helps everyone shake off unwanted energies so 20-30 minutes is totally worth it

16. killerclown1979

I think imma do this I need peace of mind I think Imma setup my own meditation area as well. I love the way you have yours setup TankGirl I've been so stressed and having nightmares lately, I was even reading up on the Constantino's last night with Tim investigating with them which I didn't even know Tim knew them... I had a night mare about the Sallie House fucking with Tim and the crew I wonder if this thing that possessed the Constantino's if it followed Tim because there EVP'S sound just as Unnerving as the Constantino's. I'm sure there's other demon's that are also following or waiting on Tim and Kierran's at the Sallie House but listening to those EVP'S they gave me chills down my spine. I dunno why I've been having nightmares like I said I'm not a dreamer I feel like it's something trying to tell me something I think there next Sallie House visit there gonna be challenged harder than ever before. This demon def want's Kierran's to sleep in the basement and Tim I feel like there's something in Sallie's room waiting for him it wants to mess with him again. I just know this next visit shit is gonna go down I just have bad vibes. :rolleyes: Oops about the face oh well... Lol

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Witchster, Kristin and TankGirl like this.
  17. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

I think that's awesome that you will be setting up your own meditation space and yes meditating can help calm fears & \worry things of that nature and just get rid of negative energy in general with that being said sending up positive and protective thoughts to protect Tim and the guys is more beneficial than you know positive thoughts spring positive responses actions this is negative thoughts and energies bring negative so as many Good Vibes that you can send the guys that much more protected they will be with your mom and dad and everything going on you have so much stressful energy around said it wouldn't be strange for you to start worrying about the guys and anyone that you care about so just go to your little spot take your time and listen to the music and just let it calm your body and mind and spirit and replace those anxieties with positive uplifting vibes it might not be so easy at first because we have so much going on in our lives but once you do it it really can help light and love you sweetie hang in there mama

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  18. killerclown1979

I agree I'm gonna think more positive I do want Tim and the team to have a strong positive circle around them that nothing can break when they go to the Sallie House just those EVP'S were so ugly...they were just so unnerving... But your right I wanna send strong positive vibes there way so I'm gonna meditate and think more positive thanks:) for your positive feedback TankGirl you know what I've been going through I told you but heaving friends like you on here to reply with such positive feed back helps me your awesome you seem to understand me. I gotta stop being so negative even with everything I'm going through I'm feeding the bad energy which can't be good your absolutely right ty so much TankGirl :)

Witchster and TankGirl like this.
  19. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

I know what u mean, I am surrounded by negative energy at home and it just gets so overwhelming, tbh I actually avoid ppl as much as possible because I am like a magnet for ppl to dump all thier problems on me , I am disabled and now thinking am I like this because of the past, doctors have tested me for all sorts but they don't have an answer, is it possible that being an Empath and not grounding myself, because I never realised till now, is the reason why I am in do much pain in my body?

Kristin and TankGirl like this.
  20. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Awww the Thanks that means a lot.. And it would never hurt for you to meditate for everyone safety during the Sallie House some people picture "a white light of protection surrounding them" for some reason I end up in the middle of a Forrest with tall thin trees feeling tiny but safe as I see the sunlight glitter through the fluttering of the leaves.. My friend called me an elemental lol whatever but you get the idea the safest place (your place).. And likewise on finding new friends that understand my weirdness ;) sounds like you've got a wonderful game plan chickadee!