Not sure if I experienced, need opinions

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by Witchster, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Firstly I have had a few experiences, but the latest one I don't know if it was or not. I visited a local museum, which is known to be haunted, as I walked into one of the rooms, I started coughing to the point of choking, my grand daughter gave me a drink, but it didn't stop, we walked out of the room and I stopped coughing, anyway we carried on through the museum, it was like a circle so had to walk back through this room to get to the stairs. As I entered the room again, I started coughing again, so I left it and the coughing stopped, I went back into the room and again coughed, I tried this three times to verify my experience.
    So what do u all think? Was this a paranormal experience or not?

2. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

there have been a few times while investigating that I believe something has made me cough that I believe was from a paranormal source. It is possible that you could be an empath, and that you were picking up on energy of a past event that occurred at the museum. Do you know anything about the history of the building?

3. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Thanx Tim, I was told about 10 years ago that I had abilities but not told which, this isn't the first experience I have had, I have had a few and even a shadow figure, there is a lot of history to the museum, there a a few videos on you tube, it is called Aston Hall in Birmingham England , I am actually visiting there again tomorrow for my birthday with my family, will be interesting to see if anything happens again , will let u know .

4. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

I wouldn't think first that it's a paranormal experience. However, you mentioned the first time you entered the room, you started coughing to the point of choking but never mentioned how exaggerated the cough was going back into the room the two other times. I'm assuming they were chocking coughs, correct me if I'm wrong. They're could have been something in that room, in the air that caused you to cough, or the strength of energy of other people's thoughts. If you were to describe the room a little more, I probably can give you a better opinion as to if you really experienced paranormal activity.

Kristin and susan graziano like this.
  5. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Well if I describe the type of museum first, it's a Jacobean house built in the 1700's, the room I was in was this one , it is said to have housed Charles 1 , yes every time I went in but none of my family coughed, so what do u think now with the information I have provided?

Attached Files:

susan graziano and Alfred like this.
  6. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Nice picture of the room by the way... With the house being built during the 1700s is interesting and seeing that it supposedly housed Charles the 1st... Along with you only being affected by whatever that made you cough... I wouldn't say still right away it was paranormal but, it definitely could be a possibility considering once again, you were the only one being affected.

susan graziano likes this.
  7. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

I will definitely do some research on this museum.

8. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

It's Called Aston Hall in Birmingham England, built by Thomas Holt , would love to see ur research that u come up with

9. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Awesome. I will post some information for you soon.

10. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Let me know if u need any additional information I know quite a bit about the history, but the paranormal side seems to be a taboo subject at the hall, but I do know of a few events that have happened

11. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Okay, I will definitely let you know. Thanks.

12. mcfarland28

mcfarland28 Residual

One question... Did the room of the hall you had this experience in have a special name, or way I could tell which room it was?

13. killerclown1979

killerclown1979 Poltergeist

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  14. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

It was called The Great Dining Room , if that helps

15. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

I am beginning to think both u and Tim are right, thinking back to past experiences etc and a little research it's all falling into place lol

Kristin and killerclown1979 like this.
  16. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Just found out that in that room it is said that Thomas Holte strangled his first daughter in that room, she was about four years old, but it's hard to confirm this , maybe u will have better luck , let me know

17. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

Wow. Thanks for this info. It's amazing what you found out. I definitely will let you know.

18. killerclown1979

See... that's why you started choking alot in that room your an empath you felt what the person that was being strangled felt WoW that's a special gift you have embraced it. :)

Kristin likes this.
  19. Witchster

Witchster Ghost

Lol haven't got a clue what it all means really, what's an empaths abilities ? Lol

Kristin likes this.
  20. killerclown1979

An Empath is a person who's a sensitive who can tune in the emotional experiences of a person, place or animal in the paranormal world your able to pick up they're emotions of what the person was feeling and going through.