Not sure if anyone has heard this before

Discussion in 'Electronic Voice Phenomena and ITC' started by Bodhi, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

2. Wow!

That is the most creepiest thing I have ever heard. Knowing it wasn't any of the investigators or anyone else. That is one INTENSE E.V.P. :shock:

stevengei likes this.
  3. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

Hey Robin, yep heard it before. Strangely enough the group that recorded it was also featured on that show 'A Haunting'. The investigator, a retired cop, brought her son with her to a routine session in a graveyard one night while he was still a teenager, and he became posessed.

Although, the EVP sounds horrific? I can get the same tone, and sound by leaving my cell phone on with an open line all day. Since this thing circulated, I have begun to think of it as an urban legend.

4. Sensitive1

Sensitive1 Residual

When that door starts to open..it sounds like a screaming woman.
    Sheeeeeeeesh, had me going for a couple seconds.

5. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

I question it because as Tim knows if you upload a sound file into a proggie you can manipulate the sounds. So what sounds freaky is probably just normal sounds.

Personally doing EVP's for a year now I have never caught anything other then voices and a few odd sounds. Nothing like that tho. And never heard spiirts carry on covo's like that unless thats the ppl recording it *shrug* if it is ppl you can hear their voices are distorted.

6. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

Good point LG I’m by far no expert but I find it pretty hard to trust unless you are there or know & trust the people well enough.. I mean who’s to say who was really there at the time of the recording!!
    I still found it freaky though when I first heard it... so glad to hear others views on this!! Helps me make up my indecisive mind hehehe...

7. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

Bohdi- When I first heard it I couldn't listen to the whole thing ? REALLY gave me the creeps- then one day I heard a similar noise coming from my home office, I got really nervous, so I snuck in only to find I had left my phone line open, and the person on the other side was having a conversation waiting for me to pick up.

After that I went back and played it again thinking it was ok? Nope, still couldn't listen to the whole thing. :?

8. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

I bet you were relieved to find it was your phone!!! Think I would have freaked!! lol

9. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

thanks for posting bk creepy stuff. :)