No Show for 12-30

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by L.Gaunder, Dec 30, 2008.

1. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Just so ppl know there is no show for this eve 12-30 because Tim is injured and in the hospital. Please send him well wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thanks
    L.Gaunder

We will be with NEPA on U-Stream tonite and do any type of q & a or tomfollery ya want ;)
    Just search NEPA or go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nepa-para ... s-chatvids

2. hauntdone

hauntdone Residual

I wasn't aware that Tim was injured...what happened? Is he ok? I sure hope he will be ok.

Thanks for letting us know LG

~Debbi

3. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

Well thats a fine way to end the new year. I hope it's no to serious. Pease let us know what happen and how he is doing.

Get well soon Tim and take it easy for a change. You give so much to us....now it's time to let us help. Just tell us what we can do and we'll be there for you. You have many friends here and im sure their thoughts and prayers are with you as mine are.

4. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

We missed ya Tuesday Nite Tim, Hope all is well..Let us know how ya doing hon. Be safe and have a good New Years.

Much Love!

[​IMG]

5. kimbers1963

kimbers1963 Residual

Aw gee Tim, sorry to hear your in the hospital! I hope you will be out soon. Your in my prayers! Take care and see you when your up and around again! Remember to take it easy though!!!!!
    [​IMG]

6. Bodhi

Bodhi Residual

OMG!!!!!!!!! Tim what have you done?!?!?!?!?!
    Hope you have a speedy recovery!! Will be thinking of you!! [​IMG]