No Cemetery Stroll??!!

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by DjMommyD, Apr 8, 2017.

1. DjMommyD

DjMommyD Residual

Hey yall! Idk if I missed something but I hope Tim is ok. I've got myself worried about him. He didn't do a live stream at the cemetery today and he hasn't posted anything on twitter since the 666 video. Anyone have any info? Or have I missed something? Sending positive vibes to Tim and you guys as well! Thanks!

2. Samantha

Samantha Residual

Nothing has been posted anywhere since his last live stream that I've seem. I am kinda worried.

3. I hope Tim is OK. Been waiting on Tim to go live but no word of anything. I hope tour OK Timmy boy . I told you to be careful the last cemetery walk. Maybe he is getting rest for the Hinsdale house...... We love you Tim and all worried about you

4. Morgan Lordes

Morgan Lordes Residual

I wonder if it has to do anything with the Troll who is filling up pages of the forum with jibberish? I hope Tim is OK too. I know the whole calling 666 etc. and the suicide of his neighbor that night really seemed to freak him out. Honestly, it would me too.

Carisa and Kala The Gifted One like this.
  5. Carisa

Carisa Ghost

Tim is doing Great! I heard from him yesterday ❤ he's been busy with Family time lately.

6. Samantha

Samantha Residual

Thanks carissa^^ glad to hear all is well.

Carisa likes this.
  7. Morgan Lordes

Morgan Lordes Residual

That is great news! With everything that has happened recently, its good he is taking some time to reboot and spend time with his family. Things like having someone commit suicide, makes you think more about your family, friends and how much you would miss them if they were gone. You makes you want to hold them closer and let them know you love them. To cherish the time you have with them because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Candie Ellis and Carisa like this.
  8. Carisa

Carisa Ghost

I agree a well deserved break ❤ he will update on Hinsdale soon! That's going to be awesome ❤

Candie Ellis likes this.
  9. Carisa

Carisa Ghost

Me too. Lol it was a relief when I seen tims name on my phone. He does so much for his viewers ♡ he needed a good break. Family over anything

10. DjMommyD

DjMommyD Residual

So glad tim is back! I had to check in with Carisa to see what was going on and then he sent a msg saying he was having family time. I am in total agreement that tim needed some time away. All the stuff he does would take a toll on anyone. I'm glad hes ok.