new forums coming...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by master_T, Dec 16, 2008.

1. master_T

master_T Poltergeist Staff Member

Everyone I have beem doing a lot of thinking and I want to upgrade the layout and the functionality of the forums. However if I do so the profiles that everyone created are going to be disappear. It does not appear that people use the profiles that that much anyways and I wanted to make sure before I do away with them. In any case let me know what you think.

2. train

train Poltergeist

um i use mine, my music , oh well if its gotta be its gotta be lol :) :cry:

xoxoxo
    trainith

3. stmac70

stmac70 Residual

Only time i see mine is when i sign in or someone leaves me a comment which isnt very often....so it wont hurt my feelings I dont have anything on it that i am afraid of losing.

4. master_T

changes have already been made, and are going to be continued to be made tonight please let me know if there are any issues that you may have

5. Poizon

Poizon Residual

i dont really pay attention to em so wont bother me neither

6. destyn

destyn Residual

nice update!!!! im glad it didnt mess up the db, phpbb3 it's great.... good job!!!!

7. destyn

destyn Residual

hey tim, sorry to post again... you'll be facing some problems with flash videos, I had the same problem at my page, but anyway... i think you have to enable the flash bbcode thing, next to that if doesnt work, you'll have to go to the ACP and add some BBCodes, here are the codes for flash.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &sk=t&sd=a

but anyway the page is clean and smooth, so you can add that in time :D
    later tim, you can ask me if you need anything
    good luck!!!

8. ufmg99

ufmg99 Residual

Its ok for me. I prefer a layout more simple and easy to use. Keep going Tim! =D>

9. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

sweet mother of pearl the avatars are on the right, its crazy but i like it ! lol.

Cool layout, you thinking about customizing it ?

10. master_T

yes sir i just finished converting the sql servers last night....tonight I will probably get around to converting the styles...woot. how does pink sound. :x

11. train

train Poltergeist

oh how pretty we are now shades of blue, i like it..and tim im sending you something i have always been promising..so give it a few minutes dude
    xxoxox
    trainith

12. master_T

it got a little messy at times especially when i switched the databases...lol..but it works.. #-o

13. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

I like pink... it will go good with my walls.

14. master_T

and ur undies tooo.

15. train

train Poltergeist

lol pink ewww hahaha. go back and watch the puppies, think we are on 6 pup 3 boys 2 girls and one unknown. lol Ryhno...

16. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

and ur undies tooo.[/quote]

:shock: who told you about my undies !

17. Poizon

Poizon Residual

ooo pink? now we're talking!

18. destyn

destyn Residual

WHO DOES THAT???? CRAZY PEOPLE!!! WE ARE INSANEE!!!! :lol:

19. master_T

:shock: who told you about my undies ![/quote]

train told me that there mostly pink except for the brown spots ...ROFL :lol:

20. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

train told me that there mostly pink except for the brown spots ...ROFL :lol:[/quote

I have to take pills because of that *runs of crying*