Need some advice for a dark entity that is following me

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by Sarahmtay, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

Hey there! I'm an empath and I have a huge problem rising in my house. I have been having problems with shadow people and another entity that has somehow attached to me. This guy is mean! He's been making me unpredictable and violent, and making me think about hurting myself and other people. I sat down and tried to talk to him. It was really heavy and I started getting my visions where I see the energy around things, and I almost blacked out. I immediately made it clear that he is not allowed to harm me or my family. I went to the bathroom to put some cold water on my face to try to get energy back. I looked at myself in the mirror and my pupils were dialated, which was a little concerning... Looked kind of like Tim's when he does a Ganzfield session. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!

tim_livescifi likes this.
  2. TankGirl

TankGirl Ghost

Hug girl, I just went through the same thing with a nasty shadow man (solid pitch black entity) I had to stay hard on it and was burning cedar and sage and lining every room with salt 3x a week and finally have gotten things to quiet down for now (fingers crossed)

Celestial Chloe likes this.
  3. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

My good friend of mine got a really good glimpse at him through the cracks in the door, she's even more sensitive than I am and she said he's some sort of Djinn. I have drawn him more than once he has large horns and a red face, very animalistic. The thing is that my parents can't really pick up on the energy that's going on, so I wouldn't be able to burn any sage or lavender. :( Which will be difficult if this gets even more out of hand.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  4. Celestial Chloe

Celestial Chloe Residual

I feel your pain girl :( as a fellow empath I'm currently having a woman that pulls horrible faces at me, I'm just keeping my crystals close, I hope things have gotten better for you love <3

5. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

I have amethyst on me most of the time now, and it's quieted down quite a bit. I just redid the salt lines in my room last night. My parents wouldn't be pleased to find salt all over the house, so i've kept it as minimal as possible.

I've also discovered something from my childhood. I used to become really violent when I was 3-4 years old (I think) and I got the "black eyes phenomenon," and as my mother described me as not myself. Which is interesting, but a little too close for comfort!

Celestial Chloe likes this.
  6. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

I would really recommend on doing a clearing and work on getting your house sealed so that it will make it less vulnerable to negative energies. Do you do any grounding work?

7. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

Hey Tim! Thanks for replying! Can you explain what that is? I'm open to suggestions, but my family are not believers in the paranormal, so it's just me :(

Niki ParaUnNormal likes this.
  8. Celestial Chloe

Celestial Chloe Residual

wow! that's so interesting though and terrifying at the same time! :eek: amethyst is great for our spiritual third eye great choice! and same here my parents are always wondering why I have so much salt laying around haha :D Tim's suggestion of sealing your house sounds like a awesome idea!

9. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

Hey again, was wondering if you could explain how to do a clearing and/or sealing a house?

10. Candice

Candice Residual

My aunt had the same problem. She started using sage oil in a burner you plug into the wall. This worked for her. She ran out about a month ago and within a couple of weeks the dark man had started showing himself again. Needless to say she bought some more of the sage oil and it's gone again.

11. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

Sage oil huh? I'll be sure to pick some up! Thank you. My crystals that my friend gave me have been pretty useful so far. But I can't possibly have one on me all the time!

12. Candice

Candice Residual

I hope it improves soon!

13. Anthony Tommy

Anthony Tommy Residual

And also put sea salt at the 4 corners of your house and in front of your front and back doors, if it's just the showdown man he will never enter your house again, but if its an ancient demon be very very careful, not a lot modern wiccan kraft will get rid of him or her. I was surprised that I got rid of zozo like I did 6 months ago, but I am very well protected spiritually.

14. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

My good friend does believe that he is is an ancient entity. I haven't tried to communicate by myself out of fear, but I might bring her in to help keep me safe. I'm considering doing a smudging ritual, but might try the sage oil first.

15. Blazikenblade

Blazikenblade Residual

Hey Sarahmtay,
    The energy around objects? What colour is the aura around them...also the zoning out when its trying to possess you. Can you hear the voice of it or notice anything out of the ordinary?
    Do you have any idea where you first encountered it, if you go back to where it became attached it might leave? Secondly please give it some ground rules to abide & follow by...strong ones & don't be afraid while doing so. Holy water cleanse or a sage smudge. If all else fails please seek a clergy person if it's still around.

16. Sarahmtay

Sarahmtay Residual

Hey Blazikenblade! Usually, the auras are a greenish or yellow color around objects, and the entity is black or red. I typically don't have voices, but I get images. For example, I was in a fight with my mom, and he showed me that he was standing behind me with his arm draped across my chest, and I got very cold.

I first encountered him while I was in a mental hospital, along with many other shadow figures, so I would not be able to go back there. I set some rules down already, and he's abided by them for the most part. Now that I'm less frightened, he has calmed down a bunch!

17. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

MytextrunstogethersorrybutcleanseyourspaceusinggrandmothersbluesageMuchmorepowerfulthanwhitesage....youmayhavetodothisseveraltimes....andannounceoutloudnooneorthingisallowedtoattachitselftoyou,,yourproperty,,oryourfamily

18. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Also...ages.yourself..

19. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

20. Cassyemery

Cassyemery Ghost

Idk if this helps but since I first started investigating before I walk onto the property i always envision armour around me like the strongest armour ever that nothing can touch me or come home to me I usually go into a meditate state or like a calm state where I clear all my thoughts and just concentrate on protection. I would also do this if I feel things in my house it's like a extra I'm a badass none can hurt boost lol hope it helps

Kristin likes this.