Monroe House 72 Hour LIVE Ghost Hunt

Discussion in 'Show Discussions' started by tim_livescifi, Feb 8, 2017.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi anyone here..leave a message... Staff Member

Hey everyone just figured out today that our 10 year anniversary for livescifi.tv will be on the Saturday while we are at the Monroe House, so hopefully the house will be active! Should we get a cake? lol? The show will be starting on February 16 and will end on the 21st! We have never been out to the Monroe House so it will be great to see what the house and the paranormal activity is all about!

We will be doing the usual tshirt giveaways during the show, and Kristen will be giving away a few of the sketches that she does during the show, so good luck!
    If anyone has any questions or can find some history out regarding this location please let me know!

Thank you for your support and please share this broadcast with your friends and family!

[​IMG]

2. Bruce Burgess

Bruce Burgess Residual

Can't wait !

3. Victor Krone

Victor Krone Residual

yay! can't wait

4. LoverOfMutts

LoverOfMutts Residual

So excited! I can't wait! Bringing my nephew over to watch with me thus time around. This will be his first time watching the live stream!

tim_livescifi likes this.
  5. Sketchika

Sketchika Residual

Yes!!! Can't wait!!! Safe travels to you guys ❤️

6. leash237Alicia

leash237Alicia Residual

looking forward to watching! cake sounds good! :)

7. Calebmill

Calebmill Residual

Can't wait !! I live 2:30hrs away can I join you guys?? I'll bring my Ouija Board and Digital Recorder. Hit me up

8. Blakey86

Blakey86 Residual

Yes! Can't wait :D

9. I'd like to give her some of my drawings. ;)o_O

10. Terry R

Terry R Residual

Can't wait for the show to start, love watching live when I have time.

11. Suzzi

Suzzi Residual

Tim have you watched Society of the Supernatural with Dave Spinks? The Monroe House? Worth having a chat to him as he spent some time there.

12. killerclown1979

killerclown1979 Poltergeist

Can't Waite I'm hyped! What you name the creepy doll Tim? I hope you picked Luna it fit's her lol anyways.... Think I could get a shout out Tim? I hope you guy's get a lot of awesome creepy activity too can't wait! :D

13. Weeping Sparrow

Weeping Sparrow Residual

Aka Manah[pronunciation?] is the Avestan language name for the Zoroastrian daeva "Evil Mind", "Evil Purpose", "Evil Thinking", or "Evil Intention". Aka Manah is the demon of sensual desire that was sent by Ahriman to seduce the prophet Zoroaster. His eternal opponent is Vohu Manah. Aka Manah is the hypostatic abstraction of accusative akem manah (akәm manah), "manah made evil". The objectification of this malign influence is the demon Aka/Akem Manah, who appears in later texts as Middle Persian Akoman and New Persian Akvan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aka_Manah

14. Cherokee Thunder

Cherokee Thunder Residual

Tim, I'm watching this investigation and wanted to say that I hope your wrist is okay. Worried about you...

emolee! likes this.
  15. Weeping Sparrow

Weeping Sparrow Residual

16. JulieB

JulieB Residual

While waiting for the broadcast to start I didn't know what to expect because, as we know, some locations are slow to start.
    The Monroe House was active from the very beginning with amazing evidence coming in left, right, front and centre. The house definitely did not disappoint!
    The Livescifi team were just as amazing! Even with many hiccups and issues they powered on and always delivered. We felt we were there with them at times and it was great being able to watch the whole broadcast and miss nothing! EVPs, voices, orbs, lights falling, dolls crying, shadow figures and an unfortunate broken bone.
    Thank you to Livescifi, Tim, Kristen, Liv and IRPA for an epic investigation. The best so far!! ✨❤✨

17. Danny

Danny Residual

Wierd vibes, bad and good emotions, basement creepy asf. great work with kristen liv and Ipra Keep it up Tim

18. Mascha

Mascha Residual

This show is so interactive.i really love that. We as viewers really have the feeling that we are there with you guys ..we went through pain when you hurt your wrist , almost got a heart attack when the guy broke into the house and we also are as exited as you about the evidence you get. .. it's just addicting.and i can't wait for the next investigation

19. jentt

jentt Residual

What an investigation! Crazy that Tim ended up in the ER & hurt his wrist & Kristin gets home has a swollen wrist. The planchette moving was Amazing. The doll in the box with those EVPs. ❤️❤️❤️ The mirror experiment AWESOME!!!
    Anyone who's not following LiveSciFi & are interested in the Paranormal need to check them out.
    Can not wait for more Thank you Tim, Kristin, Liv & IPRA you all did GREAT

20. Candie Ellis

Candie Ellis Ghost

I thought it was one of the best broadcast by far! There was endless activity and great evidence obtained. I loved the 100 candle ritual. It gave us the opportunity to get to know you three as people not just investigators. Also interesting new experiments done. Nothing was a fail. I was glued to my laptop the whole time! Livs gifts are a great addition to the team. Great job guys and feel better Tim. #TEAMWOOD
    CANDIE ☠✌