Live QNA following water ITC seance 7.25

Discussion in 'ask, the team???' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Thank you for your kind words and support! I have at times visualized a golden light to protect me but usually use that before I'm going into a publicly crowded place so I'm not overwhelmed by to many spirit energies.

sandratx30 and Alfred like this.
  2. Thank you..i will do more research...and if you do come up with some one lease let me know...as of today another incident....my daughters car was hit in our driveway by a friend of ours... it just keeps on coming

Kristin likes this.
  3. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

You're very welcome Ms. Kristen and, I most certainly will check out more drawings from you.

susan graziano and Kristin like this.
  4. Are there any exercises that I can do to strengthen my abilities so I can actually see or hear them instead of just feel them?

Kristin and tim_livescifi like this.
  5. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Try practicing meditation, and different breathing exercises that revolve around building your focus.

Pagans Unite Isabella likes this.
  6. Melissa Riley

Melissa Riley Residual

Tim how can I send u my address or number Christian told me to do so but I can't figure how to send those to u I just really need your guys help

7. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

The best way to discover what works for you is to read and research what others have done to
    Build the ability. Then try them and work at it. Don't be discouraged if doesn't happen easily. I've always had this. My niece is clairaudient which means she hears them only. Good luck!

8. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I'm so so sorry! I will let you know if I find out anything that will help!

susan graziano likes this.
  9. erika

erika Ghost

I have a question, how to improve my inner strength to prevent possesions, i can easily get affected by energies, actually i cant even stand being in public because it drains me. Sometimes im filled with agression for no reason, and i know its not me, i keep telling myself, erika snap out of it. Its really hard

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  10. Dominic F

Dominic F Residual

After reviewing screen shots of the water session the letters that were popping up are significantly similar to the Backwards Latin Contract with the devil picture you posted....

11. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Sounds

erika and susan graziano like this.
  12. CassiLynae

CassiLynae Residual

Mine too. And Sauk center is like 40 minutes from me on a horrible day.