Live QNA following water ITC seance 7.25

Discussion in 'ask, the team???' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Voodoo Dolly

Voodoo Dolly Residual

Hi Tim and Kristen, Will there be another live stream tonight?

Kristin and Alfred like this.
  2. Christine56

Christine56 Ghost

Would you visit the lizzy Bodman house

3. Christine56

Christine56 Ghost

Do you have a spirit guide to both of you.

4. Thank you very much..i will certainly do the cleansing..and you are right it is my house and I will claim it back...this has gone on too long...our house is a rancher split into to apartments and my old neighbors when they moved in were happy go lucky people like we used to be..but when they moved our good friend stela really lost her mind literally we definitely don't want any of that to happen here...if the cleansing doesn't work I am gong to contact a shaman for help...you tim and the team are awesome watch you everytime I get a chance to...thank you again..love you guys

5. Christine56

Christine56 Ghost

I can not wait for the live stream I think it's going to be a good one .
    Hope Tim and the team stay safe.

6. LadyA1305

LadyA1305 Ghost

Who do YOU think ZOZO is? And why would this demon also answer as 'MAMA'? Always makes me want to get into this things thoughts when it calls itself mama, 'Mother' is our hearts most of the time, so why 'MAMA'?

Kristin likes this.
  7. icesaige

icesaige Residual

Hi Tim

When you do Ouija sessions and it calls out a name in the forum do you every follow up with the person who was called out? Do you think its a reason they are attracted to some more so then others?

8. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I believe Zozo to be a demon and it did take some convincing of me to come to that conclusion. For a long time I felt he was just a bad spirit using the name for "fun". I don't know why the mama name is associated with it other than it comes in a lot when Zozo is also there. Maybe it has something to do with the belief of it being very ancient, but I don't know really why other than it comes up as a name a lot when Zozo is reportedly also there.

Alfred, LadyA1305 and susan graziano like this.
  9. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Alfred, thank you so much for your kind words. They really mean a lot! Tim is the first and only person I ever trusted publicly with my drawings. He and the Livescifi community have been so supportive and validating for me I really treasure all of you. I have a Facebook page with all of my sketches I've done called Supernatural Sketches if you'd like to see more that I've done with and for Tim and Livescifi. Thanks so much again for taking the time to write to me!

Alfred and susan graziano like this.
  10. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

We've talked about that and would love to

susan graziano likes this.
  11. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I do have someone whom I call upon at times. I met this spirit when I moved into my house about 10yrs ago. His name is Peter and he appears as a young boy although I don't believe him to be a child. He has watched over me and my family a lot and when I was at the abandoned asylum in Washington I did call upon him to help me figure out what the creature I saw there was as I'd never seen anything like it. It should be up on utube in the videos because I did it on video if you'd like to see it. I will be moving again and am hoping he comes along. I've considered him a guide due to the help which has only and always been positive.

12. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Sounds to me like it may not be the house but you. You have sensitivities and things are attracted to you. Usually if it's the location it would be more continual and at times build up. Also the randomness of the happenings (light anomaly, moving things, etc) would be due to different spirits coming thru attracted to your energy. With you saying that it's gone on since early childhood it sounds like it's you not the house. Think of yourself like the brightest light in your neighborhood that transient spirits will be attracted to and then leave once they realize that you aren't talking to them.

13. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Yes we have in fact that's where we met Keirran. Meeting him was the best part of the whole investigation. There should be a video on the utube channel of that investigation.

14. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Pm Tim or I the info on where it's located and any links to its paranormal history that we could read. Thanks!

15. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

When I see spirit they are varied. Sometimes they are full on color and easily mistaken as alive but that is rare. Usually there is a tint to them like a filter you'd use on a photo. They most often appear as they either liked best in life or as they were at their worst. They also are doing various things. Most often tho they come to me to directly talk to me so they aren't doing anything other than waiting to see me. One of the first times I went to NYC I had an actual line of spirit in the bedroom that went into the hallway and living room of where I was staying. It was really overwhelming.

16. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Yes it could most definitely. My gifts grew largely after a near death experience as well.

17. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

Validation validation validation. Writing down and dating and showing someone what you've seen or experienced then looking up anything you can to find anything out that would support historically what you've experienced.

18. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

I don't have a favorite place just anywhere with Tim or Keirran.

19. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

A trap camera is best. It is used by hunters and is motion activated. Otherwise just videoing it for hours and going thru the footage.

20. Kristin

Kristin Poltergeist

This is a difficult question to answer. I would start by researching the heck out of how to undo a curse and what it feels like to be cursed and if you still feel that this is happening to your family then research who near you is legit enough to preform an uncursing. It will take a lot of time because you have to have a real deal person or group to handle it properly. I don't know enough about the subject to give step by step instructions on how to do this so this is where I would start. If I find anyone who would be of help to you I'll for sure let you know.