Live QNA following water ITC seance 7.25

Discussion in 'ask, the team???' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 25, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

hey guys ! Have any questions for Kristen and I ? Post them here!

2. Kayla

Kayla Residual

Hi Tim! I was wondering if there was some kind of ritual you guys do after the live streams?

3. IndysUnspoken

IndysUnspoken Residual

What are signs of becoming possessed?

4. Monet B.

Monet B. Ghost

What made you want to start Ghost Hunting?

5. Sierra Secord

Sierra Secord Residual

What is the most scariest investigation you have ever done.??????

Jonah Arsenault likes this.
  6. Yes I don't remember if u guys close last night Ouija board

7. And can I work with u guys ( ^ω^)?

8. Jesse fletcher

Jesse fletcher Residual

Hey Tim I know I asked this before but are you guys going to be doing Palmer house hotel sauk rapids Minnesota it's my home state

CassiLynae and JD18 like this.
  9. Alfred

Alfred Poltergeist

What are some "supernatural gifts" you, Tim, and Kristen have that you use during a paranormal investigation?

CassiLynae likes this.
  10. Jesse fletcher

Jesse fletcher Residual

I meant sauk center Minnesota earlier Tim when I was asking if you were going to do a show at the Palmer house

CassiLynae and JD18 like this.
  11. Paula Hogland

Paula Hogland Residual

TIM ARE YOU AND KRISTEN PSYCHIC ALSO, DOES GETTING POSSESSED BY A DEMON TEND TO DRAIN YOUR SOUL AND SPIRIT OR DO YOU PRAY FOR GODS PRTECTION BEFORE EACH SESSION.

12. Ghostgurl1963

Ghostgurl1963 Residual

what makes u think you're ever going to get a true and straight answers from the demonic entities. As u know they are great imposter's even on evp's mimicing your voice or other's on ur team to distract u from things. Where are the other spirits (good ones) once u open the portals ? Why wouldn't they come through as well ? :oops: curious is all.

13. killerclown1979

killerclown1979 Poltergeist

Hey Tim, I have a few questions I've always wondered what you and Kristin picture ZoZo looking like? Also what do you guys think abracadabra means? Also... what you think the "Lady in white" is demonic or ghost? I think it's a Demonic shape shifter which is the old man you saw come through your wall and reach out for you when you were younger and who is supposedly the "Lady in white" I think it's demonic and for some reason it's attached it's self to you and for some reason it wants your soul it even said it wanted your soul when you did the Ouija session at the cemetery. Why do you think it wants your soul so badly?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  14. Cearon

Cearon Residual

what are your favorite communication method?
    what is your favorite location to investigate? (i'm assuming the Sallie House haha)

15. JD18

JD18 Residual

Yuss! He needs to come to Minnesota!

CassiLynae likes this.
  16. killerclown1979

You feel hot,angry for no reason,sick like you wanna throw up,exhausted like no energy, confusion ummm... just your whole orah changes you will def know you just won't feel youself.

17. JD18

JD18 Residual

If you get possessed, can someone film the exorcism (if that's still a thing)?

18. chazlupa

chazlupa Residual

Hey Tim! I was curious what it was like when you first got into investigating the paranormal. Do you have any tips for someone who wants to get into paranormal investigation?

CassiLynae and killerclown1979 like this.
  19. killerclown1979

Hmmm... this is a great question? I hope he a answers it for you. :)

CassiLynae and Heartique like this.
  20. Jonah Arsenault

Jonah Arsenault Residual

Hey Tim! When did you decide you wanted to persue the paranormal? And how do you think the "spirit world" works?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016