LED Sound Activated E-Q Raver T-Shirt -Used for EVP's?

Discussion in 'Paranormal Equipment' started by L.Gaunder, Jun 23, 2008.

1. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

Just curious what you thought on this idea.... Kinda the same concept as the Plasma ball but with sound. What if you wore this... do you think a spirit could make the shirt go off?

Thoughts?

http://www.handhelditems.com/sound-acti ... 13808.html

Coupon code "handheld10" brings it to $22.49 plus shipping would be $6

Tim would get it just to play with it in his car *Laugh*

Sorry if I come up with off the wall idea's sometimes... I believe in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to prove... who knows I could be the one that stumbles on the thing thats merges the worlds.

2. JESSIE

JESSIE Residual

I DONT KNOW IF THE SHIRT IS SENSATIVE ENOUGH TO PICK UP THOSE KINDS OF SOUNDS........BUT A GREAT FIND . I REALLY LIKE THAT SHIRT

3. Dreamers_Legacy

Dreamers_Legacy Residual

OMG

OMG LG this shirt would be so funny if it did work...

I can see Tim in it now giggle...

Great find!

Jody

P.S. My 14 year old son thanks you and is begging for one now! LOL

4. val1344

val1344 Residual

hey that t shirt is coooool.

5. mace

mace Residual

ya i dont think it would be sensitive enough..pretty neato shirt though ..if only you could get it sensitive enough to detect your own heart beat lol

6. L.Gaunder

L.Gaunder Residual

I'm sure if you could could probably mess with the control somehow and jack it up? I'm sure ya have to remove something to wash it so....

7. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

OMG! That is sooo funny...I want one.

8. spooked_1

spooked_1 Residual

I would order one right now if they had it in an Extra large. Bummer too cause it looks like a cool shirt. Don't they know big people like to Rock too? Thanks for posting LG.

9. Red Porch

Red Porch Guest

So it's a mood ring in a shirt? Have you tried platform shoes and pastel party dread-lock extensions? Maybe some goth paint, black lipstick? It helps you be seen at nighttime.