Introduce yourself..and say hello.

Discussion in 'show discussions' started by tim_livescifi, Mar 15, 2018.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

Since we have a lot of new viewers, I thought we should all take the time to get to know each other a little better.:) I never been one to talk about myself, plus I think you already know me...

Qandisha, Victoria A, jentt and 6 others like this.
  2. Grum_v30

Grum_v30 Residual

What up yo!!!! I will get onto this ye old band wagon lol My name is Graham from ye old England, 30 years old and been watching livescifi for roughly 3-4 years on going now. Favorite place to see ivestigated is the Sally house. Would love to go there one day.

jentt likes this.
  3. Tracey Jacoby

Tracey Jacoby Residual

Hey everybody...name's Tracey. From Kentucky. Overnight manager at a gym. Huge gamer. Love paranormal stuff. I collect Ouija Boards. Came across Tim's channel during a dead night on third shift been watching ever since. Annnnd the awkward now...I'm gonna end this before I keep rambling. Haha

4. Tyler Morris

Tyler Morris Residual

Hello i'm Tyler from Idaho and i love watching tim's videos and i want to become a paranormal investigator like tim ^.^

Jillian R Walker and jentt like this.
  5. HellHoundDimitri

HellHoundDimitri Residual

Names Dimitri and I've been subscribed to livescifi for a few years now I believe. Ii have a youtube channel called Paranormal Hellhounds and I also live in Pennsylvania.

jentt likes this.
  6. Rivdottir

Rivdottir Residual

Hi! I’m Jeanette from Sweden. Always been into the unexplained like ghosts, ufos and other stuff. Have a creative mind and like to draw and paint, love nature and videogames :D
    Kind of a nonworking person for the moment, trying to find my path in life.
    Love the show ^^

7. Emily Nicholson

Emily Nicholson Residual

Hi funny Tim & Sci-fi fam.name is Emily & I Love lizards! "Lizard girl" in chat also not working right now,so feeling like a lazy Bum,,but always loved drawing & recently rock painting.I first heard about the show after reading "Stalked by ZoZo" which was very Interesting & made me go check out the Y.T. Channel

8. Hey everyone my name is Evelyn MartinezLassalle and I just joined cause I need help in getting rid of the ghost in my house

jentt and tim_livescifi like this.
  9. tim_livescifi

whats going on in your house..would love to help if i could.

jentt, Emily Nicholson and TankGirl like this.
  10. Sw33tkitten

Sw33tkitten Residual

Hello, I’m Jennifer and it’s great to be here! I’m interested in the paranormal because paranormal stuff has been happening to me or around me my whole life! I’ve always had a very open mind, and one day 6 or7 years ago I came across One of Tim’s videos...I’ve been watching ever since!

11. Ryhno

Ryhno Whimsical

Hi Dad !

12. Kellee

Kellee Poltergeist

Heey all
    If you're ever in chat -you probably know me lol. I've been watching for about 4 1/2 yrs not sure excatly how long but I was hooked instantly. I've always loved the paranormal and struggled to find a show that wasn't so 'hollywood' Tim and the crew are just so real and I love the live/interactive side of Livescifi. I look after children so I love to just get lost in Livescifi and have a break!
    Hope to see you all in the chat! Don't forget about the livescifi.tv chat!

;)

13. HeadHunter96

HeadHunter96 Residual

Hello! My name is Eemeli and im from Finland. Im very interested of all the weird stuff happening on this planet, thats why livescifi is so important to me . Videogames are life and food is good. Love you all and hope to see you in the next broadcast

14. Mkutz42

Mkutz42 Residual

Hi everyone my name is Meghan 28 from Pennsylvania. I started watching Tim about 2 1/2 years ago. I just stumbled across his channel and have been booked ever since. I have always been interested in the paranormal my whole life. I have had experiences since I can remember.

jentt and tim_livescifi like this.
  15. tim_livescifi

nice to meet you Meghan and thank you for the support! Do you live in a haunted home?

16. tim_livescifi

greetings from the USA!

17. theotherside218

theotherside218 Residual

Hello! my name is Nicole. I'm from Boston. I love watching livescifi, because everything is raw and the interactive part is wonderful! I don't like watching ghost adventures, it puts me to sleep. I've experienced some sort of paranormal activity before in the apartment I'm still living in. I'm very curious about the spirit world or the other side. Instead of doing all these risky things myself, I feel comfortable watching Tim and learning from him.

18. It's a long story but here it goes. My husband and I purchased our home in 2008. We never knew that it was haunted. I hear strange noices, whisperg. I've heard a male voice at one time. I've been pushed in every room and I have videos of orbs in the house and they are not dust. When I'm sleeping, my bed is pushed as though someone bumped into the corner. I've been scratched . There has been apparition seen in the house. The list goes on and on.

jentt likes this.
  19. I've also have been using a ghost radar app. I've caught words being said as well as names and audio

jentt likes this.
  20. Carisa

Carisa Poltergeist

Hello! My name is Carisa ♡ I have been watching Tim aka livescifi for over 2 years now! I'm a firm believer in the paranormal. I came across livescifi it was trending on YouTube lol, After that I was hooked! I loved the live shows showing everything was real unedited and raw.