If you are looking for your itc screen caps from Monday Night..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by tim_livescifi, Jul 26, 2016.

1. tim_livescifi

tim_livescifi boo Staff Member

2. Okay, now I know what screenshots are :) How do you do this?

3. Carisa

Carisa Ghost

If you have any from tims shows Just hit the upload a file and Then post :)

Nadine Vanderpoorten likes this.
  4. Okay, this is one it's not a screenshot like you guys make, I thought this was a screenshot, the picture I will upload. What is strange about the picture, is that, another dimension opened above my laptop, that is suppose to be the wall of my living room, the wall of my living room, is not same as on picture, cos there is no double door on that wall. 15423645_1166202556803700_1242246186_n.jpg WIN_20161213_19_55_47_Pro.jpg Second picture is the real wall in my living room. The screenshot I took was of the archive vid live show in the haunted abandoned mental hospital, you guys restreamd not so long ago. What you guys think? :) <3

Carisa likes this.
  5. jentt

jentt Ghost

Attached Files:

Nadine Vanderpoorten likes this.
  6. That is awesome :)

jentt likes this.
  7. Celina

Celina Residual

Here are some photos that i have found in other videos and documentaries that have been successful in the Sallie house. 1st one is basically what it says on it. 2nd one is the order of the toys, in some videos and documentaries ive seen, when they are placed like this the panda bear seems to move in circles or side to side, in all of these videos you seem to hear a faint laughter from that room and the other room. the last one is a Tesla device that will make a noise when a ghost or spirit is near and when something is said by them you can hear what they are saying.

Attached Files:

8. SethSprengers

SethSprengers Residual

I got a beautiful animated gif 'screenshot'. I'm not 'in it to win it', I just want your opinion.
    If you enlarge it far enough for full screen, you can see it even better. Enjoy!
    It's on Giphy, the upload didn't work.

Sallie Room Orb Gif