I have No Earthly Idea what this is......Continued.....

Discussion in 'Paranormal Experiences' started by krzymoose, Apr 1, 2008.

1. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Maybe Vincent knows you are leaving and that's why he showed up when he did. Have you ever tried talking to him?

2. ejmj

ejmj Residual

Again I have goosebumps reading this Krzy... amazing... wow.. :)

3. train

train Poltergeist

krzy's vincent

I agree with Tim on this..however krzy..i bet as you sleep Vincent is packing up all his belongings and waiting for the u-haul or plane..and will be sitting on top on the wing (spooking other passengers) like the show with william shatner or on top of the u-haul but being nice and taking in the sun..like in jeepers creepers lol...just kidding..may be kinda cool tho if he had a new road to jog or walk...would make your new home feel at home..
    reminder adding jeepers creepers to the scary movie..that one did really scare me lol
    xoxoxo
    train

4. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

HA..ya know train....I really wouldn't mind taking Vincent along with me to Montana!!! His friends or associates inside and around my house can kindly stay behind..... :D :D

5. ilook4spooks

ilook4spooks Residual

Krzy, I hope your move goes well. I have enjoyed reading about your adventures from day one when you posted on TAPS. Your story has amazed me. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

6. ejmj

ejmj Residual

I miss hearing updates on Vincent.. :(

7. squirlz

squirlz Residual

my thoughts exactly

8. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

I will continue to update everyone on the events in California and any further sightings of Vincent. I placed Kayla on alert, which she finally agreed to, and she will keep her keen eyes out for our elusive running man!
    On a brighter note, I can report that I've had quite a bit of time after I got settled to work on my book about Vincent and all the other experiences. It's growing everyday! I had no idea how much I really had to tell until I started putting it all on paper. EJMJ, I want to thank you again for copying the entire thread from the "other" forum for me and saving it to disc. Its really coming in handy for my timeline and sightings, you were so sweet to do that for me... I also will have the best person I could find on the job as the editor for this project. Brooke/Onlyelise has graciously offered to take that task in hand and I'm hoping she doesn't regret her offer! :D I'm hoping to have it done and ready by fall 2009. There's alot more to this whole experience than I wrote about in the forums, mainly because I wanted to keep the focus about Vincent and trying to discvoer what he is. So there will be more details in the book than anyone really knew about (except our wonderful Livescifi teammies) of course.
    I've asked Tim to write the forward in the book since he's been a constant with me from the beginning and his help and support have been a Godsend to me....He kindly agreed so maybe he'll add a bit of his humor to lighten up the serious subject matter. Quite a bit of the book will detail the work Livescifi has done in this case and how proud I am to call them my friends. I won't leave a single team member out..from Donna to Noreen, Les, Spook, Preston and Jessie. What a great group of people and I stand in awe of everyone of them!
    I'll keep everyone posted on the progress with this as well as Kayla's reports of any new activity!

Hugs!!

9. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

READ MY UPDATE ABOVE THIS POST :D

I'm sure that we will do an encore investigation in the future when I make one of my many trips back to California. Thats if Tim really wants to.. :shock: :D

10. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

Just let me know when the book is available and I'll be on it!

11. Bad Lieutenant

Bad Lieutenant Residual

Wow! .. lots of water under the bridge since I last was here

Krzymoose:
    I just stopped in for a few minutes away from the live investigation going on now, ... man I missed your saga of Vincent! Reading sporadic threads of your story since you moved over from TAPS forum, I missed :cry: you like my sisters from AZ!!!!!! I was soooooooooo sorry I never took up your gracious offer to visit your home up in Northern Cal, .... so many things going on in our lives, ... always seems just as the old saying goes, .."You are always too busy working to be making a living" Maybe one of these days, my wife and I can stop and smell the roses! :D

I won't ask you to reply with a brief update on all that has happened, ... as I am looking forward to that book we discussed soooooooooooo many times as did all your other livescifi friends. Am super glad to see 'Tim' and his crew are actively involved with your book building, ... I too am sorry I never met Tim as he seems like a learned pro who has a heart bigger than a house. The world could use many more like him, ... and you. Take care, ... drop me a line now and then just to keep in touch as I think you are one of those memorable people who find a place in our heart and keep it warm with your generosity in many ways. =D>
    -Much success in your love of life, family, and friends ............
    Bad Lieutenant
    glawritson@sbcglobal.net

12. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Re: Wow! .. lots of water under the bridge since I last was

I always perk up when I see you've posted, not matter where it is BL, you are a great great person and I'm honored to call you my friend. Thanks so much for all the support you've given me and I'm sure will continue to give in the next year or so.
    Blessings to you and your family and thanks (sniff-sniff) for the ever so kind words, I am humbled...

13. Bad Lieutenant

Bad Lieutenant Residual

... it was great speaking with you last night!!!!!

:D ... thank you KM, ... I can't wait for that book to come out, I will be the first in line here in Aliso Viejo's bookstores (no matter where your book reaches us) to buy two copies. One for reading and dog-earing, ... the other I'd like to send back to you for your autograph, then sealed in plastic, and put into my 'treasure box' to give to my 6 year old grand daughter when she graduates from high school handing it to her with pride in telling her there are things unexplained that happen to very, very good people, ...
    :shock: , ... yet more very good people who stand to the challenge with courage to face what may come ... for answers to the unexplained. Some may face ridicule, some may face harsh detraction, ... but the will, fortitude, and need to seek and protect, .. perhaps to understand that which average humans find dark, mysterious, and dangerous.. makes bearable the cat-calls and whispers behind the hand from the less stalwart. I will be proud to tell my grand daughter who you are, and that I am priviledged to call you 'my friend'. =D>
    Continued progress and much success Diana........
    -Bad Lieutenant
    (Greg)

14. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

Hey Lt. we all miss you and your "unique" writing texture! Sorry I missed you last night, only caught 'ya on the way out of the chat. 'Moose has definately made a great find with this locale! Absolutely filled with patience this Tim is, and I am thirlled to have followed her here. Nice to see that you have as well.

15. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Well I'm sitting here in the state of confusion once more :shock: :D

Tapsmainforum has my old thread back up, but only half of it is there....what the heck??? Last I check the entire post was completely gone!

16. Bad Lieutenant

Bad Lieutenant Residual

Hello GloomySiren! .... good to hear from you too!

Gloomy:
    Thank you for your comments! I don't do 'chat rooms' very often and it was kinda frustrating last night watching all the comments literally fly by while I was trying to get just one thought out! hahahahaha :lol: I'm sorry I missed you during that 'chat'. This next week I'll try and get more involved with some of the old gang from the old TAPS Forums. I've been real busy at work over the past 6 months and I miss getting involved with all you great folks! =D> Each person I've met here in livescifi has been tremendously welcoming, ... a tribute to the quality and patience of Ghost Hunters - no matter what their experience level. I look forward to getting to know you better as well, ... thanks again for the warm welcome! See you in the chat room (be gentle with me as I'm still a newbie) as my time allows. Take care, ...
    -Bad Lieutenant
    (Greg)

17. styxx374

styxx374 Residual

They've been having some odd problem where all the recent postings are gone. Supposedly it was going to be fixed late last week, but it appears they still have a very old backup posted in place. :D

18. GloomySiren

GloomySiren Residual

I'll second that! They were back to November 2007, lost most of 2008 and boy is it that scary!

19. krzymoose

krzymoose Residual

Yeah I figured something went awry...it wouldn't be like them to do something for ME... :shock: :D

20. train

train Poltergeist

Re: Hello GloomySiren! .... good to hear from you too!

Gloomy:
    Thank you for your comments! I don't do 'chat rooms' very often and it was kinda frustrating last night watching all the comments literally fly by while I was trying to get just one thought out! hahahahaha :lol: I'm sorry I missed you during that 'chat'. This next week I'll try and get more involved with some of the old gang from the old TAPS Forums. I've been real busy at work over the past 6 months and I miss getting involved with all you great folks! =D> Each person I've met here in livescifi has been tremendously welcoming, ... a tribute to the quality and patience of Ghost Hunters - no matter what their experience level. I look forward to getting to know you better as well, ... thanks again for the warm welcome! See you in the chat room (be gentle with me as I'm still a newbie) as my time allows. Take care, ...
    -Bad Lieutenant

lol BL i did see you join chat, but did not have a moment to even say hi...so now im saying it..hi..and please try to join us on Sat night..would be enjoyable dude :D

train